Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Oh... that I want to see.
    It's never going to happen
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      It's never going to happen

So, you are not up to the challenge, huh?

Comment

More like uninterested
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Hahahahahaha !!!! I prefer to think that Jelgate has his little pride he wants to protect Imagine the shame if he would fail
          John Sheppard : Fruit bowl, Nice touch !

Todd : We picked them up on our travels. I thought it would make our discussions more comfortable. I hope they prove as delicious as the farmers who grew them...

SGA, "The Queen"

Comment

I just watched the last SG1 episode. . Hulu took off The Ark of Truth and Continuum , so I will have to rent those on Amazon. I still have 2 1/2 seasons for Atlantis.

Good timing actually since I got all the schoolbooks for the year, and I have to lesson plan now.

Comment

I'm starting season 6 next week... or the week after... depends on what I'm in the mood for.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Still rewatching every of my fav episods of Atlantis. I look at my SG1 DVDs, craving for a "startover" from the very first epi 1 season 1, but my heart drags me always and still on Atlantis It's like : I would watch SG1 again, but I don't want to "leave" this Pegasus Galaxy I love so much (and my favorite specie too... and my favorite Commander too... I'm so pathetic LOL)
                I'm indulgent as I'm back there only since 1 month or 2, it's like to coming back home, I don't want to leave again.
                Then, maybe I'll watch SG1 and rewatch SGA both alternatly
                John Sheppard : Fruit bowl, Nice touch !

Todd : We picked them up on our travels. I thought it would make our discussions more comfortable. I hope they prove as delicious as the farmers who grew them...

SGA, "The Queen"

Comment

I like to watch Redemption together. It goes together very smoothly
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by BluePrincess View Post
                    Still rewatching every of my fav episods of Atlantis. I look at my SG1 DVDs, craving for a "startover" from the very first epi 1 season 1, but my heart drags me always and still on Atlantis It's like : I would watch SG1 again, but I don't want to "leave" this Pegasus Galaxy I love so much (and my favorite specie too... and my favorite Commander too... I'm so pathetic LOL)
                    I'm indulgent as I'm back there only since 1 month or 2, it's like to coming back home, I don't want to leave again.
                    Then, maybe I'll watch SG1 and rewatch SGA both alternatly

Have you ever seen SG1 in its entirety? SG1 and Atlantis do each have a different feel to them, which I like.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      I like to watch Redemption together. It goes together very smoothly
                      Yes, watching parts 1 and 2 together is like watching a movie.

Comment

Originally posted by BethHG View Post
                        Have you ever seen SG1 in its entirety? SG1 and Atlantis do each have a different feel to them, which I like.
                        I've just started another SGA re-watch and realize just now how funny the few first episodes are. You can really see they were trying to get their footing in the first few episodes.
                        Last edited by Chaka-Z0; 02 August 2018, 07:09 AM.
                        Spoiler:
                        I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by BethHG View Post
                          Yes. I've watched both of them in their entirety - numerous times.

Comment

As it turns out Pick TV in the UK (I'm in Scotland at the moment) is showing season 1 of SG1 and season 3 of Atlantis. Though I turned the TV off yesterday when I noticed it was the first Irr-episode where Lucius is introduced. Yuck!

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              As it turns out Pick TV in the UK (I'm in Scotland at the moment) is showing season 1 of SG1 and season 3 of Atlantis. Though I turned the TV off yesterday when I noticed it was the first Irr-episode where Lucius is introduced. Yuck!
                              But..but... Julia Benson's performance is the highlight of this episode
                              Spoiler:
                              I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
                                But..but... Julia Benson's performance is the highlight of this episode
                                But as it so happened... diner was ready... so... had to leave anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X