Anyone else doing a summer rewatch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
    Music style was Metal, so we'll need an electric banjo in there.

Jelgate must be lying, I've never seen him apologize. His great grandparents probably got kicked out because of that.
    My Wraith sense of priorities suggests me to not spoil this thread with my own music tastes any longer
    Chaka, I have a proposition : let's create a thread about music and funny stuff, so we could continue the teasing there... and of course, teasing Jelgate. I enjoy it too much. It would make me feel more comfortable
    John Sheppard : Fruit bowl, Nice touch !

Todd : We picked them up on our travels. I thought it would make our discussions more comfortable. I hope they prove as delicious as the farmers who grew them...

SGA, "The Queen"

Comment

Originally posted by BethHG View Post
      Awesome and welcome! Falcon Horus put links to jigsaw puzzles and quizzes on each episode's threads up to season 5 ep 16 so far. They are watching three episodes a week.
      For all those jigsaw puzzles and quizzes that have passed already -- they can be fount in the Proper Stargate Rewatch Round-up thread
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

When I knit watching a show, it is usually with a simple pattern.
        Why? I knit and read, and knit and watch TV, and (on rare occasions) knit and watch movies (yes, in a theater). I can do any pattern I've memorized, although it helps not to make a mistake.

Then again, I've been knitting pretty much all my life.

Seaboe
        If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
          Why? I knit and read, and knit and watch TV, and (on rare occasions) knit and watch movies (yes, in a theater). I can do any pattern I've memorized, although it helps not to make a mistake.

Then again, I've been knitting pretty much all my life.

Seaboe
          Simple is best for me, but I have only been knitting for about 10 years. If I knit something like socks or hats with decreases or increases, I have to focus more. Right now I am knitting a baby blanket. My sister on the other hand, could knit anything anywhere--we call it her superpower.

Comment

And Seaboe, how the heck do you knit and read?

Comment

Simple is best for me, but I have only been knitting for about 10 years. If I knit something like socks or hats with decreases or increases, I have to focus more. Right now I am knitting a baby blanket. My sister on the other hand, could knit anything anywhere--we call it her superpower.
              It amazes me. I am very impressed with these multitasking skills. I tried once to assemble an IKEA desk while watching TV. It was close to end up looking like a kind of modern sculpture

Todd : We picked them up on our travels. I thought it would make our discussions more comfortable. I hope they prove as delicious as the farmers who grew them...

SGA, "The Queen"

Comment

Comment

Shoot -- modern art!

I can do that without watch TV and only assembling the Ikea.

Comment

Reminds me of my college days when I used to do my homework and watch TV at the same time. I once wrote a whole paper during a Stargate marathon
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus
                      Shoot -- modern art!

I can do that without watch TV and only assembling the Ikea.

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      Reminds me of my college days when I used to do my homework and watch TV at the same time. I once wrote a whole paper during a Stargate marathon
                      Whoaaaahhh !!!! **Bows with admiration** I couldn't do that. Unless my paper is about the said marathon LOL

SGA, "The Queen"

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post

We all pale in comparison, jelgate.

Comment

Beth, it seems he is always right. Then it's normal he does things at a level we couldn't achieve

Btw, I'm looking for my bodyguard-husband-to-be, to not name him **cough cough : SoulReaver** I would be curious to know if he can beat Jelgate on these skills

SGA, "The Queen"

Comment

Originally posted by blueprincess View Post
                            beth, it seems he is always right. Then it's normal he does things at a level we couldn't achieve

btw, i'm looking for my bodyguard-husband-to-be, to not name him **cough cough : Soulreaver** i would be curious to know if he can beat jelgate on these skills

Comment

Originally posted by BluePrincess View Post
                              Btw, I'm looking for my bodyguard-husband-to-be, to not name him **cough cough : SoulReaver** I would be curious to know if he can beat Jelgate on these skills
                              Oh... that I want to see.

Comment

And Seaboe, how the heck do you knit and read?
                                I have a doo-hickey (I call it a book comb) that holds the book open for me. I can't crochet and read at the same time, though.

I grew up in a household where the TV was always on, but no one just sat and watched TV. We all did at least one other thing. When I sew, I watch movies.

Seaboe
                                If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Working...
                                X