This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bedrosians /Optricons war and .....for S9

The Goa'uld threat is almost over, is it about time to revisit places like Bedrosians /Optricons homeworld.
    In S3.19 "The New ground" , SG1 went to the Bedrosians /Optricons homeworld, and met Nyan.

Bedrosians who Nyan is one who believe all life started on Bedrosia ,their god -- Nephertim ( a Goa'uld) -- created life on Bedrosia.
    and the Optricons who believe that people were brought to the planet through the gate.It is a war of idealogy.

The Bedrosian refuse to believe SG1 and torture them, even after Bedrosian find the Stargate, SG1 took Nyan to Earth. I thought Daniel gave Nyan a job as his assistant ,But we never saw Nyan again.
    Teal make a promise to Nyan ,to help end the war.

Bedrosian were advance they use anti-gravity shuttle, with shields,advance healing device and energy weapon (looks like Stuff weapon)
    It is good allies if we can trade with them, now with Promethus we can kick there ass

The Tok'ra said many Goa'uld were running and returning to abandon world.

You can't fight an idea or religion ,the war will never end because there is always some die heard believer who refuse to accept any proof of science,
    It is religious faith ,and it is probably the strongest force in the universe.

The only way the Bedrosians can finally know the truth and reject the lies of their religion's holybook is for Nephertim to return to Bedrosians homeworld, and the people see him with advance space ship and weapon ,then the people will finally see the truth, that Nephertim is an alien not a god.

Bedrosians /Optricons war and other old places visited by SG1 would be a good storyline for S9

Nyan was killed in "The Defiant One" on Atlantis

Comment

Dr. Nyan Gall, was eaten by the wraith.
      sigpic
      The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
        Nyan was killed in "The Defiant One" on Atlantis
        Oh if only it were true, it'd be a better exit for him than the one he's made so far.

Comment

It should have been Nyan, it would have made perfect sense to send him to pegasus too! Since he couldnt go home, and had no attachment to Earth.
          FOR PETE'S (no, not THAT Pete) SAKE, THE ABOVE POST (if offensive in anyway) WAS MADE IN JEST!

Comment

i would say if Naphertum hasn't been back it's probable that it is dead
            Oneil: You ended the sentence in a preposition, you ba$tard!

Comment

Yes it will defenetly be interesting. I imagine them contacting SGC and requesting a dialog. It will be very interesting too see formal relations develop between our to worlds. Another thing that I want to see is developing relations between us and the human-reptile civilisation from that episode with the ship contest. I think that is the closest civilisation to our own. I wonder if we can create some sort of alliance (like the federation ) to counteract the Aschen confederation and every other thread out there.
              Lead developer of Star Media Center.

- My name is Anise, it means divine justice.
              - My name is Daniel, it means God is my judge.
              - My name is Jack, it means... What's in the box?

Comment

Originally posted by Elitenova
                Dr. Nyan Gall, was eaten by the wraith.
                was that actually his name in the atlantis ep?

anyway, i always thought that the 'new ground' plot was very interesting - a planet in a religious cold war of sorts. i think it would be cool to revisit the plot, but i dont think TPTB see it as a very important storyline.

666 - DEMONIC POST!!!!
                ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lionel_pendergast_rocks
                  was that actually his name in the atlantis ep?

anyway, i always thought that the 'new ground' plot was very interesting - a planet in a religious cold war of sorts. i think it would be cool to revisit the plot, but i dont think TPTB see it as a very important storyline.

666 - DEMONIC POST!!!!
                  im pretty sure they called him by some other name, it was just the same actor. although the air force would have had to create an identity for him so he could live here on earth, so maybe they went the whole nine yards and gave him a new name too.......

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
                    im pretty sure they called him by some other name, it was just the same actor. although the air force would have had to create an identity for him so he could live here on earth, so maybe they went the whole nine yards and gave him a new name too.......
                    so you mean it really was the smae guy, and they just gave him a position on atlantis? i get it now.
                    ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X