Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

possibly im just thinking about a group of jaffa chasing sg-1 in a mini hehe

im thinkin of a possible fanfic now, stargate: its a mini adventure

Comment

Originally posted by the_fours
      possibly im just thinking about a group of jaffa chasing sg-1 in a mini hehe
      I suppose I was thinking of the guys doing the heist driving the Minis, like in The Italian Job. Unfortunately, that would mean the rogue NID guys, and they don't have any characters left.

And now I see Jack facing off against Kinsey on a mountain road.

Kinsey: Is this your car? Pretty car.
      Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
      - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

i know each member of sg-1 in the new mini chasing 'the trust who are in old mini's or vice versa

Comment

spoilers for endgame (810) found on rdanderson.com

Airdate TBA
          END GAME
          Episode #164 (#10H)
          The stargate is missing, and leads point to the Trust, the shadowy figures formerly associated with the rogue NID.
          Written by: Joseph Mallozzi and Paul Mullie
          Directed by: Peter DeLuise
          Guest Starring:

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
            spoilers for endgame (810) found on rdanderson.com

Airdate TBA
            END GAME
            Episode #164 (#10H)
            The stargate is missing, and leads point to the Trust, the shadowy figures formerly associated with the rogue NID.
            Written by: Joseph Mallozzi and Paul Mullie
            Directed by: Peter DeLuise
            Guest Starring:
            First let me say that I've enjoyed all of the NID stuff. I felt that it added complexity and layers to the universe, and reality (because, in real life, something like this project would be fought over mightily). I never felt this show was about "exploration"; that was a sidebar to the real purpose, which was finding allies and tech to fight the Goa'uld. Heck, the series started with an attack on Earth. So, you don't need to go through the gate to be *about* the gate.

"Endgame" sounded interesting off of the one/two-line spoiler that I'd seen (my own feeling is that "Chimera", "Summit" and "Last STand" figure into it in regard to Sarah/Osiris).

All of that said, the quote above did give me whiplash: *the* stargate is missing--not *a* stargate, but *the* stargate. So....no one noticed them taking it out of the gateroom? Slipped it into their briefcase, did they? Disguised it as a large DVD? What??

J.
            "He's an amazing man. After everything he's done, he's still modest. Quite self-effacing actually. He even likes people to think he's not as smart as he is. Bottom line, he's an incredibly strong leader who's given more to this program than any man has given to anything I can imagine."

Comment

maybe some agent of the trust spread some sleeping gas in the SGC, and while everyone was asleep, they stole the stargate

Comment

A Trust agent drove up to the front gate at Cheyenne Mountain and asked for directions. While all the members of the SGC were arguing over the best way to get to the zoo a taskforce craned the Stargate out of the mountain and strapped it to the top of a Mini, disguised as a children's paddling pool.

That or they've actually hidden it behind a big painted cloth and are planning to sneak it out while everyone's searching for it.

Comment

I reckon that the "Trust" found the ship Osiris came to Earth in (Chimera) and used the Asgard technology from it to steal the Stargate right out of the Gate Room. Sarah may be brought in to find where Osiris left the ship (presumably cloaked)...

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                    I reckon that the "Trust" found the ship Osiris came to Earth in (Chimera) and used the Asgard technology from it to steal the Stargate right out of the Gate Room. Sarah may be brought in to find where Osiris left the ship (presumably cloaked)...
                    Good theory but how did they get hold of the Osiris ship it must have been in space therefore SGC must have known about although I do agree with you that Sarah may appear in this episode.
                    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

SPOILERS of course...

Yeah I thought Osiris was outta Sarah's body now, so what did they do to the original snake-thing? (Did they say for sure they handed it over to the Tok'ra?) Fling it back through the wormhole to get a new host? I must say I like Osiris-possessing-Sarah more than the normal Sarah, those mannerisms and the rich voice are flanged and augmented so nicely Not to mention Osiris looks like she has a better sense of cosmetics and fashion and isn't exactly down-to-Earth in that regard

Yo, you know what I would like to see? Okay, those intergalactic gangstas, da Asgard, weren't too happy the first time the rogue N.I.D. were taking their bling-bling. This time, Supreme Commander Thor and buddies could come to Earth and lay the smackdown on the N.I.D. heinie, maybe bust a few caps! Rappin' Asgard, watching them bounce around in a VW bug or a big SUV with chrome wheels and full-out hydraulics during that chase... That would be crunk!
                      Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
                      more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
                        Good theory but how did they get hold of the Osiris ship it must have been in space therefore SGC must have known about although I do agree with you that Sarah may appear in this episode.
                        Could have easily been landed somewhere in a big field...

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
                          Well, remember that the ship must have a cloaking device or they would have noticed it while it was in orbit. This would obviously make it hard for the Trust to find it, unless - perchance - they used a cracked communication sphere to contact the ship and make its crew the offer of getting them their god back.

Comment

Working...
                          X