This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dinoflo
    Could a Tok'ra take a Jaffa host. That might be a good way forward for Jaffa-Tok'ra relations if a Jaffa leader like Bra'tac became a Tok'ra. I think that the future storys will focus on Jaffa despite them being boring, and the only way to see more Tok'ra is if they interact with each other.

Also I thought that the Tok'ra were opposed to using human hosts against thier wishes. If the goauld are no longer as powerful a threat will the Tok'ra continue living in underground caves, or will they become similar to the Goauld, only slightly fairer to humans?
    Jaffa aren't suitable hosts for symbiotes, I'm not sure which episodes this has been covered in, maybe Summit and others. But I agree, if they could go back to the planet that Nirti was doing genetic experiments and somehow recode some of the Jaffa to be fully human, then the idea of implanting a symbiote in a respected leader might work. Then again it could totally blow up in their faces due to the fact that the Jaffa might not believe the host still has input in the relationship.

Comment

Working...
    X