Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many times have you rewatched Stargate SG1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZRFTS View Post
    True...

There's a lot of stuff you missed out on; tons of ships, tons of discussion, tons of remorse for the cancellation of Stargate.

At least the GateWorld has it all archived.
    Oh, don't I know it. I've skimmed a lot of archived discussions that I would love to have been a part of. I always get into things too late. Half the time when I'm gushing about things I like online, I feel like I'm talking to myself.
    rest easy now

sigpic

everything will be all right

// tumblr //

Comment

Originally posted by Janet Fraiser View Post
      Half the time when I'm gushing about things I like online, I feel like I'm talking to myself.
      What's that? Did you say something?

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Freyr View Post
        What's that? Did you say something?
        Oh, don't mind me. I was just mumbling incoherently.
        rest easy now

sigpic

// tumblr //

Comment

I'm on my 2nd watching. I only got into SG about a year ago, and watched all of the episodes for the first time on Netflix. Then I got all of the DVD's for SG1, SGA and SGU, so I'm now rewatching SG1 then moving on to SGA and SGU for the first time.
          Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons; for you are Crunchy and good with Ketchup.

Comment

I have just started my 8th rewatch of SG1. But a few favorit episodes I have watched over a hundred times.

Comment

Wow, Brandt, that's a lot! I personally don't like watching just single episodes, but that's just me.

Welcome to GW!
              Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons; for you are Crunchy and good with Ketchup.

Comment

I don't like watching just single episodes either. In fact, I'm terrible about missing episodes, even ones I know I dislike, such as Emancipation... Not looking forward to that one at all!

Just started my first complete rewatch, i.e. I've seen every episode at least once on DVD, some two or three times that I caught on TV.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                  I don't like watching just single episodes either. In fact, I'm terrible about missing episodes, even ones I know I dislike, such as Emancipation... Not looking forward to that one at all!

Just started my first complete rewatch, i.e. I've seen every episode at least once on DVD, some two or three times that I caught on TV.
                  I'm the same way. When I rewatch, I rewatch the good and bad. S8 can be a struggle to watch
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post

Yuck. That's at the top of my list of eps to never watch again.

I'm also on my first re-watch. I'm not skipping anything, but as soon as I've seen the whole thing, it's back to watching favorite episodes for me. Some of them are just not worth the time of day.
                    rest easy now

sigpic

// tumblr //

Comment

Emancipation
                      You are not alone I can NOT skip it either but it's probably my least favourite episode!
                      Signature removed by popular demand...

Comment

I'm rewatching SG-1 again (and probably SGA and SGU after that). I'm on season 3 right now. I don't skip episodes during rewatches, but I'll sometimes watch episodes that I like when I feel like it or if I catch them on tv or something. Sometimes I'll watch episodes that go together even if they're from different seasons (like the ones involving Jolinar/Tok'ra, or Sha're/Harsesis, the Asgard, etc.), if I don't feel like or don't have time for a whole rewatch
                        sigpic

Comment

I've lost count of how many times I've watched Window of Opportunity throughout the years.
                          rest easy now

sigpic

// tumblr //

Comment

Originally posted by Janet Fraiser View Post
                            I've lost count of how many times I've watched Window of Opportunity throughout the years.
                            Ha Ha I could watch that one right now and it still makes me cry with laughter!

Signature removed by popular demand...

Comment

A lot lol

I've got the complete box set of SG1, with most of the episodes on my hard drive, so really i'll have days where i'll come home from work and just watch Stargate for the rest of the night, but usually now since I've re-watched it from start to finish a few times, i'll just pick my favorite episodes and watch them. Think I enjoy it more now that i know the characters fully, so I enjoy the episode more.

Comment

I am currently on my first re-watch for the whole series, but this is my second re-watch for just the seasons one and two. When I first got around to watching SG1 my uncle owned the the first two seasons on DVD, but he never bought the rest of the series so I had to disappointingly stop after season two. When SG1 came to Netflix a few years later I immediately jumped on the chance the watch the series from start to finish. As of now for my series re-watch I am currently on the fifth season.

Comment

Working...
                                X