ha'tak pyramid detaches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ha'tak pyramid detaches?

I have been re-watching SG-1 and was wondering why you don't see the pyramid ships in space, is this because they link (merge/dock) up with a "platform" in orbit and become a Ha'tak? Sort of like the Trade Federation Starships in Star Wars episodes 1-3. In episode 2: Attack of the Clones, you see them taking off while under fire by the republic, then later you see them linking up with their "platform" in orbit. I'm wondering if the Ha'tak are the same.

If this is true, why was there never any clips of this happening.
    SG-1 was the best
    SG-A was just as awesome

SG-U should CONTINUE!!!

sigpic

They're different classes of ship. The Pyramid only ships, seen in the movie, and the episode Secrets. Are four sided. The central part of a Ha'tak is three sided.

We don't seem the pyramid only ships in space because they only appeared in the movie and that one episode (which was re-used footage from the movie) and there's no effects shots for them travelling in space.

We see a ha'tak landing on a pyramid at the end of Double Jeopady so we know the skirt area doesn't detach.
    sigpic
    Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith View Post
      They're different classes of ship. The Pyramid only ships, seen in the movie, and the episode Secrets. Are four sided. The central part of a Ha'tak is three sided.
      Fair point, But I think it might be cool if that were the case, Like the hive ships were originally meant to house the cruisers, but they changed it.
      SG-1 was the best
      SG-A was just as awesome

SG-U should CONTINUE!!!

sigpic

Comment

I think hatak is a newer more powerful model of the pyramid ship... it was so good that i think rather than making their own ships, earth should have captured a few hataks and made them their own by modeifying them with everything asgard and their tech.... it would certainly be better than making their own strange looking ships... hatak was a lot more graceful than any other ships in the stargate saga...

Comment

Working...
        X