Which Season is your Favourite of SG1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Season is your Favourite of SG1?

[i]hi all stargate sg1 fans ,,,,i was just wondering which is your favourite season of stargate sg1? I love all of them but number 10 is great esp with "unending' one...write and tell me urs

I like season 4, followed by seasons 7 and 8.
    sigpic

Comment

I like them all but I'd have to go with the earlier seasons 1-6 (and yes I liked Jonas's season).
      sigpic

Comment

S5
        s4
        s6
        s3
        s10
        s9
        s2
        s1
        s7
        s8
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Like the pp I'm going to list them in order of preference:
          S8 (for shippy reasons and just the culmination of the war with the replicators and goa'uld). Not a fan of Icon though.
          S7 (for the kickass 2-parters, Grace and Mini-Jack!!)
          S4 (who doesn't like Season 4!? Marginally higher than S5&S3 for Upgrades+WoO )
          S5/S3 (Can't decide!! Both have classic standalone eps eg. Foothold, 48 Hours..)
          S6 (I missed Daniel..)
          S10 (Love Ba'al in this season)
          S9 (Not the same without Jack!)
          S2 (Some good episodes but it's difficult for me to watch when I know so much! Does that make sense?)
          S1 (Same as above!)

For me the peak of SG1 gold was S3-S5
          Stargate Conventions Attended
          -Wolf Events S8 London 2004- Don Davis, Paul McGillion, Teryl Rothery, Neil Denis, Peter Wingfield, Ronny Cox
          -Wolf Events SG10 London 2005 - David Nykl, Neil Denis, Eric Brecker, Alex Zahara, Tobias Mehler, Dan Shea, Cliff Simon
          -Creation Con Chicago 2013 - Amanda Tapping, Christopher Judge, Ben Browder, Joe Flanigan, David Hewlett, Kate Hewlett, Tori Higginson, Gary Jones
          ... CAN'T WAIT!!!

Comment

season 7 and 8

Comment

I´d have to say seasons 3,4,5,1,2, 7,6,8 in that order.
              I have seen seasons 9 and 10 when they aired here, but I didn´t like them. I don´t think I´m going to buy those DVD´s (unless I find them very cheap). It just wasn't the same without O'Neill.
              sigpic
              Thank you Britta for this lovely picture.

Comment

Even supposing I could decide on a favorite season, my answer would likely change next month or next year. Hell, maybe later the same day.

Comment

For my money it would be S6. There was such a dynamic surrounding the show: moving to a new provider after certain cancellation, change in main cast, even a new opening sequence. Everything regarding the episodes had to really jump to get off on the 'right foot' with SciFi and IMO they came up spades. Too bad they did not see fit to keep Jonas like a place was made for Vala but no need to nitpick it just worked for me.

Comment

Seasons 1 - 7.

Comment

Season 4 definitely my favourite. For me the show peaked in seasons 4 through to 7
                      Seasons 1-3 had some realy good episodes and were great to get to know the characters. 8 was ok 9 and 10 I just couldn't get into.
                      As much as I tried not to be influenced by one character, the show just wasn't same without RDA's Jack

Comment

It's pretty hard for me to pick a favorite, but I guess it would be season 4; followed by 3,5,2,7,6,1,8,10,9.
                        sigpic

Comment

I don't really have one set favourite, but seasons 2-5 are my favourite period of the show. That's not to say I don't love and/or enjoy the other seasons, although seasons 9 and 10 felt like a very different show. It just seems to me that the show really got going at the end of season one and the next four seasons that followed were so much fun. I just love watching the team whizzing around in a cargo ship, haha.

Comment

S07, because it's the return of Daniel Jakson to the show and it has a badass two-part finale.

Comment

Mine are 4, 5, and 6.

Comment

Working...
                              X