No announcement yet.

Stargate SG-1 Rewatch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was in Reckoning, but did you see Teal'c's "little" lunch.... He raided the whole menu.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      That was in Reckoning, but did you see Teal'c's "little" lunch.... He raided the whole menu.
      And probably went back for seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
        And probably went back for seconds.
        Loved O'Neill's face when he saw the plate. Mine was pretty much the same... like "Is he really going to eat all of that?!?"

Comment

Abyss

General Hammond's underlings...

Not a fan of this episode, mainly cause I have the incredible urge to slap Daniel senseless for thinking that Jack would jump at the chance to ascend with him. Looks like the whole ascension thing has gone to his head already.

Aside from that I think Ba'al is actually a really cool Goa'uld, and his gravity-stuff is just wicked.

Two continuity errors spotted:

1) When the sarcophagus opens the very first time Jack's shirt is whole and unscathed. However, next shot we turn back to Jack there's a whole in the fabric near his shoulder where the first dagger Ba'al sends flying will penetrate it. But that hasn't happened yet. Someone wasn't paying attention during editing.

2) The second time he's moved to the cell, one of the big sidepanels turning to show which way is down doesn't turn completely back to its fully in line with the line in the wall. It's off by maybe 10 to 15 cm. However, when the camera shot is from above, the point of the sidepanel is in line with the wall again.

//++//

Shadowplay

This is such a sad episode for Jonas. And also hit a little too close to home with the professor's all out vivid hallucinations. That scene at the end where Kieran sees the man from his imaginary resistance and Jonas looks a little dubious... yup, that's exactly right.

Anyway, the Kelonans are setting themselves up for mass destruction. Weapons of mass destruction don't bring peace, they bring destruction and death. In war, nobody wins cause in the end we all loose something. The capacity of the loss depending on the magnitude and scale of the conflict.

Politically, this is a very interesting episode cause we are telling the Kelonans to talk diplomacy. To share knowledge... and let that be something the US can't do themselves. So, that would be calling the kettle black right?
          Last edited by Falcon Horus; 02 July 2013, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Abyss

General Hammond's underlings...

Not a fan of this episode, mainly cause I have the incredible urge to slap Daniel senseless for thinking that Jack would jump at the chance to ascend with him. Looks like the whole ascension thing has gone to his head already.
            I agree completely with that sentiment.

Comment

On the subject of Jonas and fruit, he was saying at a convention that he improvised the idea of eating the banana to fill in the moments where there was no dialogue in 'Redemption', he felt he had to do something. The director kept it and the idea of him eating fruit stuck.

I happened to be right by the desk Corin Nemec was signing autographs but he'd gone for a break, returning the moment I was there. He found a banana that someone had left on the desk. He laughed and wrote the message on the banana. One of those great moments and another reason why I like Jonas.

Comment

That is a really cool story.
                sigpic

Comment

LOL -- Corin is awesome, and so is Jonas. I'll let it slide he wrote my name wrong after I spelled it out to him. Met him and Don S. Davis at the same convention, both wonderful people.

Comment

The Other Guys

One giggle-worthy episode that's for sure.

"Geek!" - "Nerd!"

Felger and Combs, the funniest scientists ever. And they meant well... just have bad timing. Although in the end they obviously come in handy after all.

This is just such a fun episode. Lots of Star Trek references with the Klingon batleth behind the throne the icing on the proverbial cake. Whoever came up with that idea... I like.

I'm glad to know Felger will be back.

Comment

Allegiance

Divide & Conquer

Or in this case, put the Jaffa and Tok'ra against one another and the problem will resolve itself. Except the Tau'ri are meddling in the affairs of the Goa'uld again. Good thing too or we would have had a civil unrest in the resistance.

More applicable at the end was the phrase: "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

Anyhow...

Another one of those episodes that has some really cool shots, like O'Neill firing the 50cal. -- quite spectacular. Or Bra'tac kicking some serious butt, or more accurately is getting kicked down but he fought bravely nonetheless. And the end scene where he makes that speech and throws the dagger into the ground.

We stand... united!

//++//

Cure

Damn there goes another Atlantis episode down the drain for copying an SG1 script, even using the same actress as main player... damn, damn, damn... I'm not going to enjoy watching SGA again. I'll be reminded of 7 years of SG1.

Anyhow... Egeria, the first Tok'ra, alive and not so well spawning flawed young to screw over the Pangarans who continue their research anyway and get addicted to the good stuff. When the stuff runs out, I bet a simple cold could kill them.

Good to see Malek again, who doesn't really care about the Pangaran's research until it is revealed to be a Tok'ra and not a Goa'uld floating in the tank. On that notion, how exactly did that symbiote go from a little snake imprisoned in a canopic jar, much like Isis and Osiris were, to that fat queen in the tank.

But oh cool... symbiote birds and bees, like we didn't get enough of that with Hathor. They don't need a man-friend to procreate, how nice.

Aw, and is Jonas flirting with the lead archaeologist... how cute!
                      Last edited by Falcon Horus; 04 July 2013, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Prometheus

Major Davis is going to misplace their new ship in space. Good thing they bring it back in one piece in the end.

So, that's how Adrian Conrad meets his sticky end. And I'd totally forgot about Simmons getting airlocked, which is funny because when he and Teal'c are battling it out, I yelled "Airlock!"...

"We can't name it the Enterprise, Sir."

Me and O'Neill: "Why not?"

That's so lame.

Also spotted a fun continuity thing: in one shot there's a greasy finger on Carter's visor when she's cutting through the door, next shot we return she's still cutting but the greasy print is gone.

//++//

Unnatural Selection
                        So, we're adrift in space... sort of... and Thor pops in for a chat. He seeks dumb people with low-tech to trap the replicators in a time bubble.

It all sounds so very simple... NOT!

The replicators have sped up time and have evolved into human-like replicators. And Fifth is cute, but he'll learn that betrayal stings. Jonas and Carter are right at the end, they used his humanity against him. It's their own fault he'll go a revenge-spree later.

Jonas and Teal'c eating Ben&Jerry in the cargo hold. Especially Teal'c being overprotective of his pot of ice, then switching with O'Neills.
                        Last edited by Falcon Horus; 05 July 2013, 12:17 PM.

Comment

On that notion, how exactly did that symbiote go from a little snake imprisoned in a canopic jar, much like Isis and Osiris were, to that fat queen in the tank.

Aw, and is Jonas flirting with the lead archaeologist... how cute!
                          Perhaps they fed Egeria too much junk food? Big Macs, maybe?

And Jonas did get to do a lot of flirting in the year he was with SG1.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                            Perhaps they fed Egeria too much junk food? Big Macs, maybe?
                            McDonalds - intergalactic branch.

Comment

Sight Unseen

Bugs... big funky bugs, especially the big one on the windshield.

I kinda like this episode a lot.

They think Jonas is going insane after all, him convinced something's wrong with him and Fraiser saying no he's fine. Woops!

The prop they use here, is also used in SGA but is then used as trap for an ascended being.

It's a light, funky episode.

Comment

^I love the ice cream scene. Don't try to take Teal'c's ice cream .

and for sight unseen I love the part when the guy is like "there was a huge bug on my car!"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X