Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were a Goa'uld on Earth, who would you possess and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bill O'Reilly. No one would be able to tell.
    Tst

Comment

Heck.. Take his 8pm (Eastern time) slotted opponent on MSNBC. Might make an improvement.

Comment

Bill Gates (make Windows into a complicated goa'uld virus thus controlling the world wide web and loads of computers, thus having much influence on the economy)

greetings LAX
        ps: or some very influencial scientist that teaches at an Ivy-League Institution (indoctrinating the young - knowing that those young people will be in future governments (even future presidents)...i mean most US-Presidents come from such institutions...and there they say the US have no nobility? - yes they do, it's just not official...but there are some pretty influencial families and they all send their children to certain schools/colleges and they are the ones in power...others do not really have a chance (they went to the wrong school after all...not withstanding that they could not afford another and simply didn't have the grades to get a stipend - at least most of them)...sorry, that is another sore spot of mine...i will end it here or i'll go off on a rant again)

Comment

A tv studio exec so i can ensure crap like snokkie, southies, etc never make it to the screen!

Comment

Kim Jong-Un. It would be fun to have my own little country to play with with little regard for consequences. Most of the world already despises him so it wouldn't be much of a change. Based on the media's portrayal of him he already acts Goa'uldish.

Comment

Seto Kaiba! If he was real, of course. Otherwise, I have a really tough time picking. Maybe Robert Downey Jr. because he plays Tony Stark.
              sigpichttp://www.strawpoll.me/11228381

Comment

I'd possess every sexy actress on the show.

Comment

The CEO of Walmart so I could rule over my domain, and my minions and not have to worry about outside interference since they are already evil.

Comment

Justin Bieber so I can troll the world or make him disappear lol.
                    sigpic

Favorite quote:
                    McKay: You shot me!
                    Sheppard: Yes, Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry.
                    Ronon: You shot me, too.
                    Sheppard: I’m sorry for shooting everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by python490 View Post
                      Please please please make him disappear. No more Bieber fever.

Comment

Originally posted by gatechick View Post
                        Please please please make him disappear. No more Bieber fever.
                        + 20 mil from my end I'm sooo getting sick of him

Comment

I'd possess someone very wealthy and bribe Scyfy to agree to air another season of SGU. I so want a new season of that!

Comment

How's about Michael bay...

Comment

Originally posted by RedDevil View Post
                              Nuff' said.
                              Actually, there are few others I would possess...

Rosie Jones being one of them:

Nuff said...

Comment

To Netu with him.
                                It may look like very strange first, but by the end you will figure it out: Bieber actually saved an old man once. The old man was in a coma from which he appeared never to wake up. But he did so that he can shut off the radio at which Bieber was singing. Therefor, he saved his life.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X