This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recuring Ancient Character - Just a Thought

One thing i would like to see is a Recuring Ancient Character (Non Acendid and not full time) in S9 or after, i think that would bring a new prospective on the Ancents and the Civilation, it would be good addission.

Opinions any one?
    Linux Forever!

I thought they were going to do more flashbacks...

the problem with a reoccuring ancient thats not ascended is where do u find a race thats died off or evolved?

only place is flashbacks n i thought they were going to. If u read the first issue of the SG-1 magazine, they do an interview with the lady who places the frozen ancient, as well as the same person who does the flashback to atlantis leaving. they said something about using them more, especially ones uve already seen

Comment

That would be good, but aren't most of the ancients we have see ascended? They make good infrequint chartors like the Q in statrack i just don't know how you could make a charitor that we see some what oftin out if an Ascended. But then again my imagination is not that good.
      Linux Forever!

Comment

True...but flashbacks. I know they used the same person who played the frozen ancient, and her husband for a clip. And are suppose to use at least her more. We've seen a few, it would be nice to use the same people...I mean if a hologram image of an ancient is displaying warnings, they could have some significance in the culture easily played off to do flash backs

Comment

Finding some historcial records would be a good lead in for that kind of thing. Mabe even a Ancient's Jurnel, i know it is cheasey but people have made movis around the idea, hay you never know.
          Linux Forever!

Comment

You could get a reoccuring ancient character if one of them descended. They could become mortal again; but that would be too easy. I agree that more flashbacks would be great. Season 9 in SG-1 and season 2 of Atlantis is supposed to deal with them. So we will just have to wait and see.

Comment

true if they just descended one, id be pissed at the poor imagination....

Comment

Working...
              X