Possible SG-1 Return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Promethius30 View Post
    Where has this idea of a musical that people keep mentioning come from ? there is no way that would happen, it is pretty clear it is just gonna be a mobile game. Best we can hope for is that it is good, and gets made!
    I agree, a cell phone game is the most likely. When they say something like that and they meant a movie or a new series, then we would hear a lot more about it. But all things considering, it isn't going to actually be big. Perhaps big for people who are willing to spend some cash and an hour or two a day on a game or some sort of social network thing. Personally, I am not big on online multiplayer games.
    By Nolamom
    sigpic

Comment

I think it would be great if then next Stargate series would be about disclosure to the public! They could call it "Stargate Worlds" or "Stargate Alliances" (names have been partially used before but I think the titles would match the theme).

The first season could be focused on the gradual movement towards disclosure and showing the public's reaction as the president makes the announcement on TV. Then they can add all sorts of elements including the NID, spaceships like the Prometheus and Daedalus, as well as travel to a variety of worlds. Perhaps Earth acquires a second stargate which is operated in a public area some place.

I think there would be a ton of potential for stories and so forth.

Comment

The most likely next stargate series will be called just "Stargate" and is a reboot of SG1 and the movie, with no SGA or SGU IMO.

Comment

Pure speculation. You're assuming there will be another series. What if it's just over?

Comment

Working...
          X