Season 10 Unavailable online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 10 Unavailable online?

It looks like Season 10 of SG1 is unavailable online. Is that because of a certain time period restriction, i.e. of more than 5 years?

Go to your local Walmart. I was there yesterday and all seasons are $15 each in the new packaging.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm pretty sure its available on Netflix...at least its listed on Netflix up here in Canada. I'm watching online just cause its easier than changing discs. You could just do the free first month thing, watch the season then cancel before the second month starts. Otherwise its only like 8$/mth to subscribe.
      sigpic Gets better with age!

Conventions:
      Creation Vancouver SG Con 2009 - 2010 - 2011 - 2012
      GateCon Vancouver 2011
      Creation Chicago SG Con 2013 - 2014

Comment

yeah its on netflix. along with the rest of the show and sga.
        sigpic

Comment

Unavailable in what sense, digitally or posted to your house? Amazon should have them if you want delivered to house, iTunes should have it if you want digital.

sigpic

Comment

I love you DVDs

But seriously I get S10 on Netflix. It should be their unless you using an illegl source which we really aren't suppose to talk about
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Buy it on Amazon. You can get it for less than 15 bucks.
              sigpic
              Check out my blog/forum! http://williamtelltale.blogspot.com/

Sci Fi TV shows I have watched all of: Star Trek (all shows), Battlestar Galactica (All shows) Firefly, V (old and new) Caprica, SG1, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate Universe, Fringe, Farscape, Lexx, Babylon 5

Currently watching: The Walking Dead, Falling Skies, Dr Who, Supernatural, Revolution, Red Dwarf, Under the Dome, Sleepy Hollow, Andromeda

Comment

All seasons of SG1, SGA, and SGU along with Continuum and Ark of Truth are available for on demand streaming from Netflix.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave2 View Post
                  It looks like Season 10 of SG1 is unavailable online. Is that because of a certain time period restriction, i.e. of more than 5 years?
                  Season 10 is available on DVD, and you can buy it from Amazon.com.
                  Season 10 is also available via Netflix instant watch.

Comment

Working...
                  X