Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you go in with expectations, yes can can be rurined but sometimes you go in and get more than you expected. Just the way (sometimes)
    __

__

Comment

I managed to avoid almost all the spoilers for season 7, except 1. Unfortunately for me the one that did get past my rigid "I Will Not Read Spoilers" rule was tucked in an interview with Teryl, and it completely ruined "Heroes" for me.

On the whole, I enjoyed season 7, although there was a little too much politics in some of the episodes.
      sigpic

Comment

I read the spoilers for Heroes and it didn't have no effect on me!
        __

__

Comment

I didn't read the spoilers for Part 1/2 of Heros, i was in shock in what happened in Heros Part 2 though
          Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I never started reading spoilers until the 2nd half of S7. For the most part, I don't think it ruined my enjoyment of any of the episodes, except for "Heroes 2". Not because I knew who the unlucky victim was going to be, but because the whole ep makes you think it was someone else. Knowing what I knew, I felt deliberately manipulated and lied to, and it really irked me.
            Anyway I'm sorry, but that just happens to be how I feel about it. What do you think?

Comment

At first it was a 'foiler' about the death of our missed doctor , but yah, it shot me in the heart when it was true

Comment

It was a pretty good season,IMO, I really loved Enemy Mine, it was probably one of the top three for me, Grace was another one that I particularly liked. Of course, the pre season trailers were, as always, misleading, I knew that Jack wasn't really going to kiss Sam , and logic said it had to be Janet that died, they couldn't kill another team member, (again) or Hammond, it had to be her. But the show as a whole has certainly evolved since season 1.

Comment

It certainly has evolved since the start. One thing for the better quality of the graphics and animation they use to do on the show. The props and everything that people don't really take into account but really makes it work
                  __

__

Comment

S7 was great, I think FlashBack episodes rule.....

^ Earth Rules.

"And I hope noone forgot to feed my Rash'nak"

-Daniel, "Icon" Season 8 SG-1

Comment

I'm not too big of a fan, but i think every season should have them

Comment

the first half of season seven wasn't good imo because I was hearing so much negativity but later I stopped going to the sci fi bboards and then I rewatched it and I thought it was damn good then the second half of the season was awesome as well.

Comment

Every season should have at least one but no more than two
                          __

__

Comment

Season 7 has been underrated in my opinion. It has arguably the best finale of a tv series ever, excellent production values and really i have not noticed the stories decreasing in quality. The Super Soldiers were ace as to be honest i was getting a little jaded that in every firefight perhaps 30-50 Jaffa had to die for every sg-team member, they had the look of elite tie fighter pilots out of the original star wars. And of course the return of Daniel really puts the shine on the button, and the brilliant President Hargreaves.

Comment

You mean President Hayes?
                              I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Hehehe! What a name. It is Hayes not whatever that word spells!
                                __

__

Comment

Working...
                                X