This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relative of the Replicators?

Toy Story is on right now, and the evil boy-next-door Sid likes to mutate his toys together, taking pieces of one and putting it onto another. Anyway, he made a spider-thing out of an Erector Set, and stuck a doll's head on top. Looks just like a Replicator. I've always known the replicators were made out of Erector Sets, but it's funny to see a 'relative' of them.

Yep. We're watching over here at my house right now too. (Well....my younger siblings are, but anyways....)
    It's a pretty good movie....Sid just pulled out "The Big One"!!! Muahahahaha....::insert evil smiley:: lol
    Last edited by puddlejumper747; 07 January 2005, 08:55 PM.
    There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

Comment

Originally posted by jyh
      Toy Story is on right now, and the evil boy-next-door Sid likes to mutate his toys together, taking pieces of one and putting it onto another. Anyway, he made a spider-thing out of an Erector Set, and stuck a doll's head on top. Looks just like a Replicator. I've always known the replicators were made out of Erector Sets, but it's funny to see a 'relative' of them.
      Um, ya? I dunno...how to respond to this...

Comment

Working...
      X