This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kes
    I always thought it might be Rya'c getting married.
    From the time that Chris Judge first talked about this, that's the same thought that I had. And I'm sure there has been interaction between the Jaffa and Istar's people, so what if Ryac and the young girl (sorry forget her name) get married?
    sigpic

Comment

Or Maybe it's Rya'c getting married and Ishta dies?
      ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
      The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Large amount of possibilites
        __

__

Comment

Personally, I'm pushing for Ry'ac getting married. If somebody has to die, I would vote for Bra'tac or Ishta. NOT because I don't like either of them - I like them both. Just good drama.

Now, one OTHER possibility is Ry'ac gets married and then his new bride (unknown character) dies. Still morbid, but at least that would leave us with Bra'tac for a while longer.

I like the Ry'ac wedding thing, though. What's that other Jaffa's name - the one with the scar on his forehead instead of the mark? Maybe he could be getting married? I agree that I think the bride is going to come out of Ishta's clan.

-tera'ngan
          nuqDaq yuch Dapol

Comment

LOL, that’s hilarious! I can’t wait to see what Jaffa marriage is like too!

The scarred one is Rak'nor.

Comment

I wonder if the rebel Jaffa went to live with Ishta's tribe after Death Knell?

IMO it would make sense and it would be a way of consolidating/uniting the Jaffa for the end of the show.

And what better way to unite two tribes then a wedding of two children... Rya'c and someone.
              ~BCM =)

Comment

With a title like that, it seems like it might be about culture clash, the only question is, which cultures?

Mira
                "Now we wait for the Giaaant Alieens." - Nick Ballard

Comment

I'm ready to watch anything written by CJ, anywhere; any time.

Comment

I don't want Bra'tac to die! But if anyone's gonna write it, I want it to be Chris.

And as for tentative titles, Revisions was Bubble World for a bit, and Chimera was Black Widow Carter, and I think Lifeboat was Voices (ok, that one's not funny, but still! )

Comment

I personally am thinking that Teal'c will entertain the idea of inviting Ishta to a wedding, but that is not HIS wedding. I know that Teal'c and Ishta had a thing going, but Teal'c did lose his wife, and I highly doubt that Rya'c would go along with having a new stepmother, even though she represents all that Teal'c does.
                      Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Chris has written to other episodes right? "The Changeling" and "Birthright", correct? Those two episodes were badass. And Ishta\Jolene is mad hot, so you know its gunna be awesome!

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                        [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

He also wrote "The Warrior"
                          ~BCM =)

Comment

i keep seeing t'pol whenever i lookat ishta. maybe she'll marry rak'nor? it's just that we've neither seen nor heard hide nor hair of her and all the sudden teal'c and her are getting married??

i don't see it.

don't wanna see it....

Comment

She was in s7 Birthright.
                              ~BCM =)

Comment

I don't see R'yac has having a problem with that.. He didn't seem to have a problem when his mother remarried after Teal'c went to Earth. I don't think the Jaffa view remarriage, especially after death, as a betrayal. At leastt the impression I get from other aspects of their culture.

Comment

Working...
                                X