Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hathor....From Mexico to Colorado...how?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I assumed that she had hitchhiked on the merits of her outfit and her breath

Comment

I dunno about Mexican truckers, but I'd stop for her!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by anubis3355
        Now..............Hathor...how in the world from being trapped in some ruins in Mexico one minute ends up in Colorado..how?
        With that figure? Heck! No one would have to ask me twice to pull over and let her in!

Plus we've witnessed devices such as the Hara'kesh, which is an alternate torture device to the Ribbon device, work mind manipulation, even making someone black out and drive to a desired destination. Hathor could easily have done something similar.

Comment

Then of course there's her manipulative breath...

Comment

Simply, Hathor used her manipulative breath and overwhelming beauty to hitch-hike. But I don't think she was actually tracking the sarcophagus. Wasn't it mentioned that Goa'uld queens can home in on the stargate? I was pretty sure that's why she showed up at the SGC.
            "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
            " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
            Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Maybe....just maybe we don't actually know the time frame between here and there....it was a regretted episode.
              sigpic
              Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Maybe she just stole the archeologist SUV... she is an advanced alien life form, I assume she can master stick shift.
                Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
                  Maybe she just stole the archeologist SUV... she is an advanced alien life form, I assume she can master stick shift.
                  "INSOLENT CLUTCH!"

Help!
                  My emojournal

Comment

Who knows? Some questions are better left unanswered and, as Brad Wright would tell you about this episode, some episodes are better off not being made (though I would disagree with him on this episode, which is one he'd prefer not to exist).

timdalton007

Comment

Working...
                    X