No announcement yet.

Stargate: A Rewatch Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am on holiday right now so my rewatch it's kinda on a break. The sea is more important right now
    sigpic

Comment

I watched up to Politics.... I really hope in SG:U they leave those clip shows out.. I hate those kind of things.. did never see a point in it... my favorite episodes of season one are The Nox, The First Condemnet, Enigma & There But For The Grace of God.... season two is coming soon.. my least favorite is tin man and politics obviously oh and I loved Cor Ar (?) or how is it spelled..
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
        I watched up to Politics.... I really hope in SG:U they leave those clip shows out.. I hate those kind of things.. did never see a point in it... my favorite episodes of season one are The Nox, The First Condemnet, Enigma & There But For The Grace of God.... season two is coming soon.. my least favorite is tin man and politics obviously oh and I loved Cor Ar (?) or how is it spelled..
        I always assumed that clip shows had more to do with finances...as in they were cheap and this was the end of the season so that money and time could be spent on the season finale.

I just recently bought all 10 seasons of SG-1, and I'm doing a rewatch as well though I skipped right to season 9. I finished 9 yesterday and started on S10. I have seen S1-6 way too many times to count, but I will start over once I finish off S10 and the two movies.

Anyway some of those S9 eps I hadn't seen since they originally aired. I panned S9 as my least favorite season because there were a number of things I really didn't like about it when it initially aired. I guess I've mellowed after a few years and after rewatching all of S9, it wasn't as bad as I remember it. I still think it could have been better, but the Ori storyline is actually better watched on dvds than as the eps aired. Some of the stuff I didn't like about S9 then I still don't like, but I might have to reconsider it as my least favorite season as I have some serious problems with S7 and S8 as well.

My favorite eps from S9 are Avalon, Origin, The Powers that Be, Ripple Effect, The Scourge, Arthur's Mantle, Crusade, Camelot.

Least fav: Ex Deus Machina (still hate the whole thing with the Ba'al clones) and Off the Grid (still dislike the LA eps) and Stronghold (terrible terrible Mitchell ep among other problems).
        Last edited by LoneStar1836; 23 July 2010, 02:48 PM.
        IMO always implied.

Comment

I finished season one today cause I have a sunburn like hell and cannot move a lot around I think the finale of season one well the two parter finale is one of my favorites of the show. Here the gua'uld are actually still looking bad and the humans have not yet the technologies so they are very vulnerable. I miss that in the later seasons but sg1s season one is most of the time dark as well and is not that funny than in later seasons. The first time I really thought Daniel was gonna die... Man was I happy to see him the spacemonkey
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X