• Time
  • Show
Clear All

verry well done PJ!, but you forgot a comma between die and die

www.darkarmada.nl
    www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

Anubis, we've started the gunship vote, please look at the virtual fleet 4.0- ship thread for details of the contenders, votes are submitted to Marilynrose by PM.

Goed PJOZ

Comment

Originally posted by Davidtourniquet View Post
        Hertfordshire, I'm starting a phd in solar physics at the Mullard Space Science Laboratory at the end of September.
        Sweet. I cannot wait for my course to start.

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
        There might be planets under the protection of UNEC, or receiving aid from us. But I don't think they'd be part of "Earth and her Colonies" per se.
        I would imagine any human planet looking for protection becoming a protectorate. They are politically independant but our military protects them, and such they contribute somewhat in materials or manpower ect.

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
        Secondly I will, however I am thinking of joining the air force not the navy so sorry I hope that is ok
        *Digital Hi5* Same here. Goint to join though after Uni

After the long weekend away I have returned. will take me a while to catch up

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Originally posted by locutes View Post
          you do know I posted an english translation also...

besides the foreign ones were German, Duth and then came ENglish
          Je suis assez certain que c'était une blague.

Dann wieder, vielleicht auch nicht . . .

Are we done showing off now?
          sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Et, oui, c'était vraiment une blague. Mais mon français n'est pas si bon. Je parle néerlandais, l'allemand et anglais.

Und, vielleicht soll es besser sein zu stoppen deutsch, französisch oder niederländisch zu reden, aber ich verstehen Sie.

Zo dan houdt ik er dan na deze zin ook maar mee op, helaas, 't is eigenlijk wel grappig.

Yes we are done now.

www.darkarmada.nl
            www.runescape.com

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
              Je suis assez certain que c'était une blague.

Dann wieder, vielleicht auch nicht . . .

Are we done showing off now?
              Inca nu, eu stiu citeva limbi tot.

Ia i ruski panimaiu.

'Scuse the punctuation, this keyboard is missing quite a few things needed for the eastern European languages.

Comment

Nein

Comment

Originally posted by Davidtourniquet View Post
                  Nein

Well played.

Comment

Come on guys you know I don't speak Spanish so stop it No habla whatever you speaking (JK but I really don't speak the german)
                    Vote Anubis for President in 2012
                    A Face you Can Trust
                    sigpic
                    So whats the worst that could happen?
                    Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
                    It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

sollen wir nur wieder über die Flotte sprechen? Ich kann ihnen sagen dass ich am liebsten mit schreiben beginn. McCoy hat ein 'History' geschrieben und könnten wir nur bitte starten?
                      Nur ein Frage bis wir schreiben sollen, sind die Namen für die Kolonien schon da, oder soll das nur noch kommen müssen?

Translation

Could we now please speak about the fleet again? Also I can tell y'all I'd like nothing better than simply starting writing. And since McCoy has written a history already, can't we just simply start?
                      Then a final question, have the names for the colonies been though of already or must we still think of those too?

www.darkarmada.nl
                      www.runescape.com

Comment

Originally posted by locutes View Post
                        sollen wir nur wieder über die Flotte sprechen? Ich kann ihnen sagen dass ich am liebsten mit schreiben beginn. McCoy hat ein 'History' geschrieben und könnten wir nur bitte starten?
                        Nur ein Frage bis wir schreiben sollen, sind die Namen für die Kolonien schon da, oder soll das nur noch kommen müssen?

Translation

Could we now please speak about the fleet again? Also I can tell y'all I'd like nothing better than simply starting writing. And since McCoy has written a history already, can't we just simply start?
                        Then a final question, have the names for the colonies been though of already or must we still think of those too?
                        The founding governments decide on the names. So we have to make them at least sort of fit with that nation.

Comment

and what nations have got a colony? I assume the US, UK, China, Russia, France, perhaps Canada, but am I wrong to assume, no other European nations will have their 'own' colony?

www.darkarmada.nl
                          www.runescape.com

Comment

Could someone please shed a little light on how the writing stage of this project works? I've been trying to look over the previous virtual fleet threads but they are not very revealing. How exactly is a writing submission performed? Does each person write small fanfics independently? Are various works integrated by some project overseer? What is the scope that each person writes in? Do we write from the perspective of a particular character (ala roleplay style), or is writing done from at the scope of an entire SG team, a single ship, a base, or an entire colony? An example of what a typical piece of Fleet writing might look like would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

I just dropped in to let you know three votes have been received. I will post an updated bulletin when I have a few more.
                              Without the medical corps, there would be no SG teams left

wonderful Signature by my Daughter RogueRanger aka Melanie

Comment

Originally posted by blackluster View Post
                                Could someone please shed a little light on how the writing stage of this project works? I've been trying to look over the previous virtual fleet threads but they are not very revealing. How exactly is a writing submission performed? Does each person write small fanfics independently? Are various works integrated by some project overseer? What is the scope that each person writes in? Do we write from the perspective of a particular character (ala roleplay style), or is writing done from at the scope of an entire SG team, a single ship, a base, or an entire colony? An example of what a typical piece of Fleet writing might look like would be greatly appreciated.
                                Well it depends on what you feel comfortable writing about, as for me in the past I usually wrote about a race I created called the spartans and the battles that they were in but really you can write anything as long as it stays canon in the fleet verse which is why we debate and have long threads about such stuff so that way no one fanwanks things however you can write anything from space battles to individual missions that teams go on
                                Vote Anubis for President in 2012
                                A Face you Can Trust
                                sigpic
                                So whats the worst that could happen?
                                Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
                                It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Working...
                                X