No announcement yet.

Gateworld Virtual Fleet 4.0 - Discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reminds me of the Resident evil stories, what I know of them. I have never been a zombie guy. They have been used a lot.

The kiron article, I think it is finished b.t.w.
    http://gwvf.wikia.com/wiki/Kiron_Theory
    sigpicHe who controls the spice controls the universe!(And the kitchen.)

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

i took inspiration from like a dozen sources.

it'll be bigger than that

Comment

Got anymore kiron ideas? For anything else?

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

will read it, but i'm gonna go to bed

Comment

Nighty night. Sleep tight. Watch out for zombies when you use the head. They know when you are vulnerable.

Comment

Now we are talking about Zomibes ?? Gee and I thought mention of the All Spark was a good idea....

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Its ok the moment we mention hitler this thread is over.
                sigpic
                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                Stargate : Genesis |
                Original Starship DesignThread
                Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                11000! green me

Comment

Hitler as a Goa'uld?

Comment

Mister Hilter will see you now ... I hear he's running for Prime Minister.
                    Last edited by Lt. Col. Mcoy; 07 October 2011, 08:02 PM.
                    sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Killman, so long as those zombies won't break thermodynamics I'm, happy.

On the subject of the Houjin, the feeling I'm getting off of them is that their some sort of utopian feudal Japan/China hat. If Gor can come up with a believable way that makes it work that doesn't really on the goodness of people's hearts, then I'd like to see it.

He does have a point on the economics, through probably not in the way 'e means. Taxes, maximum wage, all these things damage the economy by placing supply and demand a a place that's not at market equilibrium, however I would say 'e should read more about economics before 'e makes claims on eliminating debt (and i hope e's being metaphorical on the "built by their own hands" bit).

Comment

What's with the Cockney accent?
                        sigpic

Comment

Killman, so long as those zombies won't break thermodynamics I'm, happy.
                          most mundane zombies will be gone by the time the LA visits. i needn't explain why.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                            On the subject of the Houjin, the feeling I'm getting off of them is that their some sort of utopian feudal Japan/China hat. If Gor can come up with a believable way that makes it work that doesn't really on the goodness of people's hearts, then I'd like to see it.
                            That is the thing, it is not entirely reliant on the goodness of Houjin hearts, there will always be dumb*** people who make bad decisions. Many of the bad elements were stripped from them centuries ago, with the splitting off the Kaizoku Karuteru. However, humans are still humans, which is where my evil plot comes in.. I tried to be subtle but apparently I was too subtle.

The leaders of Houjin society have far more direct power over subjects then most of the major governments on this planet, and the subjects have been indoctrinated in this for millenia, since before they were brought to this new world. Nor are they mistreated, in fact they live a great life. The leaders, if they start to turn corrupt, they take a visit(Forcibly or voluntarily) to the temple of Korkoro. It is said to have the power to change the hearts of men. *Cough* Technology*Cough*. Still too subtle? I would rather not explain more or it will completely ruin the surprise.

He does have a point on the economics, through probably not in the way 'e means. Taxes, maximum wage, all these things damage the economy by placing supply and demand a a place that's not at market equilibrium, however I would say 'e should read more about economics before 'e makes claims on eliminating debt (and i hope e's being metaphorical on the "built by their own hands" bit).
                            I do not wanna read about economics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Runescape economy is suffering from working after real world economy. The real world system fails, Items in Runescape should have a set mid level price, say, Dragon claws, 20million gold. That can never change. Ever. However, market fluctuations can add or subtract 50% value, meaning Dragon claws can go from 20m to 10m or up to 30m. Eventually they will go back to 20 however. This system would apply to every item. It is the only way to stabilize Runescapes economic situation.

If everything was stable, I would not mind saving for expensive items, because they would not crash right after I buy them, losing me 10m+ on one item. My stuff used to be some of the best in the game, but it all crashed. I have lost 10s of mills because of it.
                            Last edited by Gormagon; 08 October 2011, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Not to sound too callous, but that's just how things work. If you don't like it, take it up with the man upstairs.
                              sigpic

Comment

Actually, then man in the sky is gonna take it up with unrepentant stupid humanity

Comment

Working...
                                X