Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ha ha XD

Comment

[QUOTE=thekillman;12898895]mm. technically he can, but he seems to have ethical objections, as crazy as that sounds for a wraith.

hmmmm.....yup....Todd's shown he does act according to some ethics like when he returned the amount of 'life-force' he'd sucked out of Sheppard as he promised he would
      If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
      [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

Killman, before you go further, I'd like to present a little gift that might help you refine your ideas: the Eclipse Phase rulebook. Specifically, you want to check the section of morphs and sleeving.

And after you read that, I just want to say that their humanoids and ships could very well be the same thing, since they can just hop into another body if they want to.

Comment

Originally posted by Gormagon View Post
          Flying brick it is. Armor, force shields, heavily equipped with weapons. A tank used for ground support. well, perhaps not a brick, but close. Something more aerodynamic.
          Ah! another Warhammer fan....

"Its a ship, but with the aerodynamics of a brick, but its a ship...."

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

hmmmm.....yup....Todd's shown he does act according to some ethics like when he returned the amount of 'life-force' he'd sucked out of Sheppard as he promised he would
            i meant "first contact" where he kinda says he doesn't want the Therapy as they wouldn't be wraith anymore.

And after you read that, I just want to say that their humanoids and ships could very well be the same thing, since they can just hop into another body if they want to.
            to prevent this initially, i want there to be waith-turned-revenant. it's there to prevent them becoming too powerful/specialized/etc immediately. considering this is quite Alien to stargate, i would like the transition to be well-documented. just as i am almost anvilling with the LA that the Ko'tak is a special, powerful ship. that it's not just rainbows and sunshine. that kind of dynamic is what i would like for the Revenant as well, where the former Wraith kind of dictate the Revenant, yet the newest "batches" have an opinion as well, and have less of the mental and ethical restrictions of the former Wraith.

plus that the Ships will have an opinion too. i liked the Cylon-raider Dynamic where the Raiders refuse to kill one of the Final Five. at the very least, initially the ships will be technopathically controlled by physical Revenant soldiers. where we go from there is anyone's guess, but i think topics like slavery will be raised. "social" identity is an important topic.

Comment

[QUOTE=thekillman;12900959]i meant "first contact" where he kinda says he doesn't want the Therapy as they wouldn't be wraith anymore.

ah-hah; I see
              If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
              [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

I have not read all the posts thoroughly yet, do not have the time right now.

Basically, they way I would view ground warfare personally would be orbital bombardment and bio-logical warfare. (My peeps say I am an Aschen.) As long as I get access to the resources....I do not care about political control or slaves. Do not care to have slaves. Slaves rebel. Ruthless yes.
                Houjin

But the Houjin were quickly able to subdue most of their enemies due to technological superiority, and they have not conquered alot of planets. That is not what they generally do. Well, to the Goa'uld they were.

But the Samurai armor weighs almost nothing and is designed to be resistant to heat based weaponry(Staff weapons) and physical weaponry. The Jaffa had steel suits for Pete's sake. Elite had Trinium alloy suits I think. They are "plate armored knights walking around."

Ninja's wear special fabrics that are heat resistant and tear resistant, but are more designed to dampen life signs and absorb scans.

Samurai armor- Ceramic polycarbide, very advanced Fullerene like materials, reinforced with Trinium. I think Polycarbide is a combination of polymers(Macro molecules) and carbide's, carbon based materials.

Foot soldiers have less armor, but it is essentially made from similar materials as Samurai armor.

I have been doing much work with Houjin ships. Making sure I describe their purpose and development, and not come up with random designs. I have been designing them with redundancies and to fight both technologically superior and more numerous opponents. I am trying not to be uber but...what is uber?
                So far I have..

Fortress ship-A massive mobile space station. 1 is put in each system and 3 are in the Houjin home system. They are used to offer a mobile command center and to fortify the system. The Houjin hope the design will allow it to repel any Goa'uld vessel or attack.

A fortress takes ten years to be built.<? it may be a bit uber, but you guys said to make base ships...
                Length: 2200 meters. ?
                Width: 2200 meters. ?
                Depth:1100 meters. ?
                Crew: 2000-4000. Troops: 6000-12,000
                Armaments: 8 bombard fusion cannons. In simulations a bombard fusion cannon destroyed a Ha'tak in one discharge. 52 Fusion cannons. 62 particle beam arrays x10 turrets each. 112 missile tubes. 1344 fusion missiles. 672 naquadah missiles. 224 stealth nukes. (Houjin missiles are not very large.) E.M.P weapons.
                Defenses: Two overlapping combined shielding grids. 2 meters of Houjin armor. E.W array. Stealth field generator. 200 R.F.A.C.P. (Rapid fire auto tracking coordinated plasmacannon.) E.M.P insulation. Engines: 2 huge inertialess drives. 4 large inertialess drives. 16 powerful inertialess repulsors. 120 maneuvering thrusters. Hyperdrive.
                Power plant: 3 massive H.L.N cores. 9 large fusion cores. Solar batteries.
                240 Hebi fighters. 80 shuttles.
                Other: Interdictor array? Escape pods, sensory mesh, high power jamming technology, beaming pads, gravity disturbance and subspace variance sensors. 60 long range stealth probes. Subspace field towing technology. Mining equipment and manufacturing facilities.

Shogun class battleship-Anti Ha'tak. The Shogun class was designed after studying scans of Ha'tak class ships done with stealth probes. Its design and technology make it virtually immune to Glider attack, and its sheer fire power is superior to any Ha'tak. It lacks in fighters, and is most effective when used with Carriers or a fortress.

The command deck inside the center of the ship, like all Houjin ships, and this offers it excellent protection. It has an equal number of inertialess drives at both ends and almost the same selection of weapons on both ends, allowing it to handle multiple ships and take a fair bit of damage and still be an effective fighting ship. Its missiles allow for long range combat, its particle beams and fusion cannons are effective at mid, and at close range fusion cannons are even more effective.
                Length: 700 m
                Width: main body-300 m. fins-550 m.
                Depth: 150 m.
                Crew: 1-500. Troops: 2000.
                Armaments: 32 missile launchers. 384 fusion missiles stored in racks of 12. 192 naquadah missiles stored in racks of 12. 48 stealth nukes. 10 particle beam arrays x10 turrets each. 14 fusion cannons. E.M.P weapons.
                Defenses: Shields with overlapping emitters. 1/2 meter Houjin armor. E.W array. Stealth field generator. 50 R.F.A.C.P. E.M.P insulation.
                Engines: 6 large inertialess drives. 8 inertialess repulsors. 32 maneuvering thrusters. Hyperdrive-22k xC?
                Power plant: 2 H.L.N cores. 6 fusion cores. Solar batteries.
                24 Hebi fighters. 12 shuttles.
                Other: Escape pods, sensory mesh, high power jamming technology, beaming pads, gravity disturbance and subspace variance sensors. 30 long range stealth probes. Subspace field towing technology.

I do not feel like putting the others stats or descriptions on right now.....
                Patrol interceptor-Fire/combat support and fast patrol ship.
                Gunboat-Heavy assault ship with minimal aft weapons or fire power.
                Carrier-Cheaper, smaller then the fortress ship, deploys large numbers of fighters.
                Science vessel-What do you think?
                Hebi fighter-Interceptor and bomber in one design.

The particle beam arrays are the only really power consuming weapons on the ships, and each turret in the array has a capacitor that is charged with excess energy when not in combat. The fusion cannons use tritium/deuterium fuel, and the missiles take minimal energy to launch. The missles are neatly stored and are small. So they are not over armed.

I know how ground combat is done I have played dozens of R.T.S games and turn based strategy games. I am better with space combat though.

Its very hard to come with unique ideas considering how long scifi has been around, how the ideas have got shot down so far, and well at the same time not becoming uber.

Did you get the Revenant name from Rune Scape?

They sound like a new uber opponent to me. Yet another reason to have a moderately advanced stable space civilization on the side of the "good guys."
                Last edited by Gormagon; 11 September 2011, 03:58 PM.
                sigpicHe who controls the spice controls the universe!(And the kitchen.)

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

Armaments: 8 bombard fusion cannons. In simulations a bombard fusion cannon destroyed a Ha'tak in one discharge.
                  specify the ha'tak type.

and i'd consider that uber, although i need more context.

Did you get the Revenant name from Rune Scape?
                  a Revenant in folklore is the remnant of a dead person. like a Ghost. it comes from Revenir, if i'm correct it's french for Remnant.

the inspiration did come from Warcraft 3's Revenant, which were basically floating pieces of armor. well and 20 million other sources.

They sound like a new uber opponent to me. Yet another reason to have a moderately advanced stable space civilization on the side of the "good guys."
                  1: the "not becoming uber" part is a piece of concern, yes. which is EXACTLY why i want Wraith-turned Revenant.

2: no. the Revenant consider the Jotnar their only true enemies. secondly, they're in Pegasus. Wraith and Tauri will only be fired upon when seen. no active war. same for the Wraith. the Tau'ri have best interest in keeping the playing field fair, IE, no one force being dominant.

there will be thorough study of every interesting aspect about them. including just uploading their minds to the ships, and how the Social Identity is.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                    specify the ha'tak type.

and i'd consider that uber, although i need more context.

a Revenant in folklore is the remnant of a dead person. like a Ghost. it comes from Revenir, if i'm correct it's french for Remnant.

the inspiration did come from Warcraft 3's Revenant, which were basically floating pieces of armor. well and 20 million other sources.

1: the "not becoming uber" part is a piece of concern, yes. which is EXACTLY why i want Wraith-turned Revenant.

2: no. the Revenant consider the Jotnar their only true enemies. secondly, they're in Pegasus. Wraith and Tauri will only be fired upon when seen. no active war. same for the Wraith. the Tau'ri have best interest in keeping the playing field fair, IE, no one force being dominant.

there will be thorough study of every interesting aspect about them. including just uploading their minds to the ships, and how the Social Identity is.
                    Um, a Ha'tak type that would have been around several centuries ago, or a standard Ha'tak, not an Anubis or Replicator Ha'tak.
                    They are simply really big fusion cannons who's discharges would overwhelm a standard Ha'taks shields.

I know what Revs are but RS came to mind first so I asked. I got no membership right now and 10s of mills sitting in my mains account...and I missed bonus xp weekend. SUCK!

Edit- Ok here are some more ship descriptions/stats.
                    Patrol interceptor.
                    The patrol interceptor is used in squadrons of 2-8 vessels. They keep the boarders safe and can quickly respond to threats. In fleets, they are used as filler vessels, adding their still significant fire power to the other ships in the fleet.
                    Length-250m
                    Width-body-170m wings-300m
                    Depth-50m
                    Crew-1-50. Troops-300
                    Armaments-5 fusion cannons. 6 particle beam arrays x10 turrets each. 11 missile tubes. 110 fusion missiles. 55 naquadah missiles. 25 stealth nukes. E.M.P weaponry.
                    Defenses-Shields. 24cm Houjin armor. 22 R.F.A.C.P, E.M.P insulation, stealth field generator.
                    Engines- Hyperdrive, 34,000x C. 12 inertialess drive pods. 4 inertialess repulsors. 14 maneuvering thrusters.
                    Power plant- 1 H.L.N core, 4 fusion cores. Solar batteries.
                    10 Hebi fighters. 6 Shuttles.
                    Other- Enhanced density sensory mesh, Escape pods, mid power jamming technology, beaming pads, gravity disturbance and subspace variance sensors. 10 long range stealth probes. Subspace field towing technology.

Gun Boat
                    An almost pure offense vessel that is far cheaper to construct then Interceptors or Shoguns. It has almost all of its offensive systems and defensive systems on the fore section, it is used in heavy assaults were casualties are expected.

Many were given drone control systems and sent on suicide runs against Replicator vessels. They expended their ordinance, and when their shields were almost down they rammed.
                    Type: Heavy forward assault ship.
                    Crew-0-10. Troops: 0-10
                    Armaments: 2 heavy fusion cannons. 4 particle arrays. 4 missile tubes. 40 fusion missiles. E.M.P weaponry.
                    Defenses: Shields. 6cm of dense Houjin armor. E.W array. Stealth field. 12 R.F.A.C.P.
                    Engines: Two inertialess drives. 4 inertialess repulsors. 8 maneuvering thrusters.
                    Power plant: Two fusion cores.
                    No fighters. No shuttles.
                    Other: Basic sensory mesh, gravity disturbance sensors. 1 beaming pad.

Carrier and Science vessel still to be added. I already showed you guys what the fighter had.
                    Last edited by Gormagon; 11 September 2011, 03:34 PM.

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

I like the new designs, I dont like the base ship however. I think calling it a base station will help me, and only a like 10 man for the race and i think were good.

As to the Revenant, I thought RS too, in the same boat with no membership, i have millions in my old account and some seriously valuable piece of kit but no way to access them or use my bank account cos nearly all of them are members only. Sucks.
                      sigpic
                      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                      Stargate : Genesis |
                      Original Starship DesignThread
                      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                      11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
                        I like the new designs, I dont like the base ship however. I think calling it a base station will help me, and only a like 10 man for the race and i think were good.
                        Ok.

And huh?

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
                        As to the Revenant, I thought RS too, in the same boat with no membership, i have millions in my old account and some seriously valuable piece of kit but no way to access them or use my bank account cos nearly all of them are members only. Sucks.
                        Mhm.

I just do not have the time for RS anymore. Most of my skills take so long to level now....my only low ones were summon,40 something, dungeon, 50 something, and farm 40 something. So I was wasting time in F.O.G, S.C, C.W e.c.t...I am so glad I sold my D claws. But I still have my S.G.S.....
                        Last edited by Gormagon; 11 September 2011, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Um, a Ha'tak type that would have been around several centuries ago, or a standard Ha'tak, not an Anubis or Replicator Ha'tak.
                          They are simply really big fusion cannons who's discharges would overwhelm a standard Ha'taks shields.
                          no, that explains a lot. it would the weapon on par roughly with the Ha'tak'ko cannons.

(and the firepower roughly (very roughly) on par with the Ko'tak. i find this very acceptable, in fact this is kind of how i imagined the Ko'taks' naquahdriah-reactor would disbalance the power/size ratio)

I know what Revs are but RS came to mind first so I asked. I got no membership right now and 10s of mills sitting in my mains account...and I missed bonus xp weekend. SUCK!
                          sell it. you can earn nice money that way . real life money.

i can't remember Revenant in Runescape. mm. i never signed up for membership tho.

I think calling it a base station will help me
                          unfortunately, terms like "sattelite" and "station" imply that it's stationary. a Baseship will be too, most of the time, but it will be capable of moving.

still not happy about foot soldiers. what i MEANT was, we don't send out SG teams armed in plate armor. with laser swords, trinium shields, out on robot horses and bows shooting guided missiles.

Comment

Fortress ship-A massive mobile space station. 1 is put in each system and 3 are in the Houjin home system. They are used to offer a mobile command center and to fortify the system. The Houjin hope the design will allow it to repel any Goa'uld vessel or attack.

A fortress takes ten years to be built.<? it may be a bit uber, but you guys said to make base ships...
                            Length: 2200 meters. ?
                            Width: 2200 meters. ?
                            Depth:1100 meters. ?
                            Crew: 2000-4000. Troops: 6000-12,000
                            Armaments: 8 bombard fusion cannons. In simulations a bombard fusion cannon destroyed a Ha'tak in one discharge. 52 Fusion cannons. 62 particle beam arrays x10 turrets each. 112 missile tubes. 1344 fusion missiles. 672 naquadah missiles. 224 stealth nukes. (Houjin missiles are not very large.) E.M.P weapons.
                            Defenses: Two overlapping combined shielding grids. 2 meters of Houjin armor. E.W array. Stealth field generator. 200 R.F.A.C.P. (Rapid fire auto tracking coordinated plasmacannon.) E.M.P insulation. Engines: 2 huge inertialess drives. 4 large inertialess drives. 16 powerful inertialess repulsors. 120 maneuvering thrusters. Hyperdrive.
                            Power plant: 3 massive H.L.N cores. 9 large fusion cores. Solar batteries.
                            240 Hebi fighters. 80 shuttles.
                            Other: Interdictor array? Escape pods, sensory mesh, high power jamming technology, beaming pads, gravity disturbance and subspace variance sensors. 60 long range stealth probes. Subspace field towing technology. Mining equipment and manufacturing facilities.

Ten years. not sure. i want to know what Mcoy and David say about that.

troops? as in, guards or actual troops for deployment? or is this troop capacity, for when a ship docks and the crew unloads and leave it to the Fortress' maintenance crew.

what's the interdictor array?

what are Solar Batteries?

Fusion is more efficient when done in larger reactors. at best, give it 3 huge fusion cores in stead of 9 large ones.

Shogun class battleship-Anti Ha'tak. The Shogun class was designed after studying scans of Ha'tak class ships done with stealth probes. Its design and technology make it virtually immune to Glider attack, and its sheer fire power is superior to any Ha'tak. It lacks in fighters, and is most effective when used with Carriers or a fortress.
                            what part is specifically superior to Ha'tak. missiles suggest that it can quickly nuke a Ha'tak to death, but in terms of sustained firepower?

Length: 700 m
                            Width: main body-300 m. fins-550 m.
                            Depth: 150 m.
                            Crew: 1-500. Troops: 2000.
                            Armaments: 32 missile launchers. 384 fusion missiles stored in racks of 12. 192 naquadah missiles stored in racks of 12. 48 stealth nukes. 10 particle beam arrays x10 turrets each. 14 fusion cannons. E.M.P weapons.
                            Defenses: Shields with overlapping emitters. 1/2 meter Houjin armor. E.W array. Stealth field generator. 50 R.F.A.C.P. E.M.P insulation.
                            Engines: 6 large inertialess drives. 8 inertialess repulsors. 32 maneuvering thrusters. Hyperdrive-22k xC?
                            Power plant: 2 H.L.N cores. 6 fusion cores. Solar batteries.
                            24 Hebi fighters. 12 shuttles.
                            Other: Escape pods, sensory mesh, high power jamming technology, beaming pads, gravity disturbance and subspace variance sensors. 30 long range stealth probes. Subspace field towing technology.
                            what is this stealth field precisely?

high-power sensors are more vulnerable to extreme energy discharges. just so you know.

I do not feel like putting the others stats or descriptions on right now.....
                            Patrol interceptor-Fire/combat support and fast patrol ship.
                            Gunboat-Heavy assault ship with minimal aft weapons or fire power.
                            Carrier-Cheaper, smaller then the fortress ship, deploys large numbers of fighters.
                            Science vessel-What do you think?
                            Hebi fighter-Interceptor and bomber in one design.
                            Interceptor: sounds fine

Gunboat. specify. a gunboat suggests something bigger than a Gunship. a Gunship falls under "fighters" while a Gunboat is more of a self-sustaining ship. given the firepower issues, i'd say both would be heavy missile ships, but since your Shogun already makes extensive use of it...

Patrol interceptor.
                            The patrol interceptor is used in squadrons of 2-8 vessels. They keep the boarders safe and can quickly respond to threats. In fleets, they are used as filler vessels, adding their still significant fire power to the other ships in the fleet.
                            Length-250m
                            Width-body-170m wings-300m
                            Depth-50m
                            Crew-1-50. Troops-300
                            Armaments-5 fusion cannons. 6 particle beam arrays x10 turrets each. 11 missile tubes. 110 fusion missiles. 55 naquadah missiles. 25 stealth nukes. E.M.P weaponry.
                            Defenses-Shields. 24cm Houjin armor. 22 R.F.A.C.P, E.M.P insulation, stealth field generator.
                            Engines- Hyperdrive, 34,000x C. 12 inertialess drive pods. 4 inertialess repulsors. 14 maneuvering thrusters.
                            Power plant- 1 H.L.N core, 4 fusion cores. Solar batteries.
                            10 Hebi fighters. 6 Shuttles.
                            Other- Enhanced density sensory mesh, Escape pods, mid power jamming technology, beaming pads, gravity disturbance and subspace variance sensors. 10 long range stealth probes. Subspace field towing technology.
                            Stealth Probes, whatever they may be, would make active patrol nigh-useless. Interceptors would be best used in groups, indeed, but as a quick-response craft. they can excellently double as internal security ships, IE to check your own cargo transports.

i'm still concerned about the "stealth field". if it's an actual cloak, i think putting it on pretty much every darn ship is overkill.

oh and can you specify more about the Fusion Cannons in use? (reactor fed or pellet)

Comment

The do not have trinium shields, they use force shields if anything at all. The Spartans probably have shields.

Their swords vary, but Samurai swords are made of trinium composites that are as sharp as the sword from Continuum. They have bikes similar to the ZX-1400, but way more advanced and they are armed and armored.

They still use bow's in Ceremonies, and a high powered advanced bow with trinium tipped arrows that also have tiny warheads, and some that are seeking, that would be cool. A Yabusame (Bow) would be infinitely more accurate then a Staff weapon in the hands of a modified Samurai. But they also have particle rifles and plasma blasters.

Troop capacity.

Just something I thought I would throw out there. It can pull ships out of hyperspace. here They could use subspace disruptions instead of gravity.

They collect all those stray particles and photons and things flying in the void with solar collectors and store the energy in batteries.

Ok, so 3 large fusion cores and 9 small H.L.N cores?

For sustained firepower, it has the particle beam arrays. Even after the capacitors are drained they can recharge rather quickly. Also, they have the fusion cannons. Advanced fusion cannons are almost like phase nukes, so with much less fuel they do much more damage to shields. Then they got E.M.P emitters. Oh, how much fuel would a fusion cannon discharge take? I have been thinking about the expendable weaponry problem, for now they have all remained close to their territory, were they can get more supplies, but if they moved out and way on long term missions it could be a problem.

It is not a cloak, well it is. Its main purpose is to protect from primitive sensory equipment like radar and old sensors used by the Goa'uld. When the stealth field is engaged E.M emissions and active scans are best kept to a minimum. Weapons fire will make the field almost useless. Newer ones on SMALLER ships can render it mostly invisible to the naked eye. I was thinking about just using a disruption field, that throws off targeting sensors and makes scans difficult.
                              http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Stealth_field

Oh crap, forgot about that. I never think about sensors much. So ill have both high and low power.

The Gunboat is a cheap expendable warship who's hull is made with very little trinium or naquadah and powered by fusion.

Yeah that is what I meant, they are prepared to intercept anything the Stealth probes find. Stealth probes usually return to the ship, so they are not considered expendable. They were sometimes when they probed Goa'uld territory, by self destructing. They are F.T.L capable.

Fusion cannons can be both.
                              Last edited by Gormagon; 12 September 2011, 04:03 AM.

Comment

The do not have trinium shields, they use force shields if anything at all. The Spartans probably have shields.

Their swords vary, but Samurai swords are made of trinium composites that are as sharp as the sword from Continuum. They have bikes similar to the ZX-1400, but way more advanced and they are armed and armored.

They still use bow's in Ceremonies, and a high powered advanced bow with trinium tipped arrows that also have tiny warheads, and some that are seeking, that would be cool. A Yabusame (Bow) would be infinitely more accurate then a Staff weapon in the hands of a modified Samurai. But they also have particle rifles and plasma blasters.
                                it wasn't meant to be encouraging.

Just something I thought I would throw out there. It can pull ships out of hyperspace. here They could use subspace disruptions instead of gravity.
                                no. not yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X