Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes it will

Comment

SDO? Also, we aren't in a game, it's Stargate which means it has to be realistic.

Comment

Well I'm voting for my own fighter but I think you already did that so I guess I'm going to relook at the specs and see who is better (other then mine of course )

And just throwing this out there but I have a shield on my fighter but its not as powerful
        Vote Anubis for President in 2012
        A Face you Can Trust
        sigpic
        So whats the worst that could happen?
        Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
        It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Also I think that if we wanted we could use Khalek well not the orginal Khalek but another clone of Anubis and I was thinking that he would be one of the first clones so he doesn't have any powers but the knowledge of Anubis and he takes control of a human planet and starts to build back his empire, just an idea I had so let me know what you think because I would love to start working on this as Anubis is my favorite villain of all time
          A Face you Can Trust
          sigpic
          It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

i think sheilds should only go on ships that are from cargo ship size plus

Comment

Yeah, that's why I voted for yours Fugi, it's more realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                you still miss the point, shields can be good and useful
                and can really affect other systems. When under fire the shields are going to take more and more power, affcting how much is available to other systems such as engines ect. Eventually most of the power is being used to keep the shields up making you a massive sitting duck.

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Ok I guess my question is how much power does our Mark 1 generators produce?

Second question how much power does our engines, weapons, and other systems need?
                  A Face you Can Trust
                  sigpic

Comment

I really don't know why we're re-doing this, but if you look at the updated specs the shileds were removed and the craft were re-costed and the vote was counted as per page 113 post #2248 my ships did receive 4 votes fairly, so lets move on and if you check posts 2255 and 2254 you'll see the updates on the specs.
                    My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                    sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Alright if someone does answer my question then we can go somewhere in this debate and if not then please stop fighting about this and just vote on what you believe is the best fighter instead of just tearing each others hard work down as everyone worked hard on these

and does someone have the current voting list or what page is it on?
                      A Face you Can Trust
                      sigpic

Comment

Mk I generator is about 2.75TW fugiman.
                        Mk II is 6 times that as per canon.
                        For non-shielded fighters, the engines will probably use the most power.

Comment

Isn't 2.75 a lot of power?
                          A Face you Can Trust
                          sigpic

Comment

Well the world's nuclear power output is 400 GW.

Comment

I just want to get this right TW stands for Terawatt?
                              A Face you Can Trust
                              sigpic

Comment

Indeed it does.

Comment

Working...
                                X