No announcement yet.

Gateworld Virtual Fleet 4.0 - Discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmm, then perhaps the Alesians are testing a new sort of gunship or frigate......something to form an outer screen with their larger 400 meter long cruisers to protect their larger battleships.
    sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
      no idea.

does anyone have a "map" of the milky way so we can determine where roughly the planets are?
      Hmm, a map wouyld be interesting, somthing we may need to do...

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Now to figure out where the planets are.....

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

i'll go take a look at S09119's MW

Comment

s09119 moved some planets for plot purposes. I had a map somewhere based on the SGC's map as seen in several episodes. I'll see if I can't find it.
              sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Originally posted by Amann View Post
                well a flagship jumper is pretty experimental, considering they are new 5 years after Golden Dawn.
                Can't this person just steop trhough a Stargater at a very unoportune time and be flung into our reality, sometime like when theplanet's under attack and the gate gets hit as he goes through, it worked with using Asgard beam weapons into a wormhole.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  Can I point out (and just being picky), that isn't the milky way
                  Although the Milky Way may look like that.
                  Earth will be in one of the spiral arms about 8 kpc out.

PJOZ, if you are going to make specs, please use the standardisation tables that have been written.

Comment

Yep. The arms are wrong.
                    sigpic

Comment

Lol, we can never know what it looks like because we live in it

Comment

Originally posted by Davidtourniquet View Post
                        Can I point out (and just being picky), that isn't the milky way
                        Although the Milky Way may look like that.
                        Earth will be in one of the spiral arms about 8 kpc out.

PJOZ, if you are going to make specs, please use the standardisation tables that have been written.
                        Dave and Killman, I simply posted the specs as a rough guide, they weren't entirly my doing and mostly copied down from another (unamed) members specs. I'm kind of handicapped at the moment with my hand still in a brace (work accident). That's why I asked for it to be edited by one of you guys, rather than just commented on. Even to type this post takes me ages with one hand and it's the wrong hand, so it's arduous, so I hope you can understand. Just copy it and make it better, thanks
                        My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                        sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Read your specs PJ, that's a lot of work you put in. And it would be nice if the other guys helped out instead of just criticising it.

Thanks to Commander PJOZ for the siggy

Comment

oh please do be so kind as to not be like that jackclone. Your post seems to wreek of a certain 'thing' which I have forgotten the name of :L

PJ, I know how its like, I got growing pains everywhere :@ its just started in my hands and now they throb every now and again. killman was only asking a request and David was just stating the GWVF rules of submission.
                            Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
                            sigpic

Comment

Ouch. Hope your hand heals up soon, PJOZ.
                              sigpic

Comment

442, I respect the guy simple as that. He has a war service record going back to Vietnam and right up to Afghanistan and he's not as young as some of us. I was merely pointing out that since he does have a genuine problem which I know about, as his son Ben and I are mates, it'd be easier for you guys to just give him a hand and try to make this very long discussion into a reality re: getting something concrete started.

I would do so myself, but I'm due to fly out of here shortly, I'm only waiting for my ride to the airport.

Thanks to Commander PJOZ for the siggy

Comment

Working...
                                X