Who is hotter? Samantha Carter or Vala Mal Doran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
    I agree...there are sexy blondes and brunettes. Hair color has nothing to do with why I picked Sam.
    yeah, it's b/c it's amanda!

~i'm guilty of this too ~
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Ok I don't know if I got this right. If not.. *shrugs* Oh well you can correct me if you'd like
      So far it's..
      Spoiler:
      Sam-43
      Vala-14
      Both-2
      Neither-3

AND there are a few I didn't quite understand so I didn't put them in there. Oh and if I counted someone twice then sorry.
      sigpic
      My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
        Ok I don't know if I got this right. If not.. *shrugs* Oh well you can correct me if you'd like
        So far it's..
        Spoiler:
        Sam-43
        Vala-14
        Both-2
        Neither-3

AND there are a few I didn't quite understand so I didn't put them in there. Oh and if I counted someone twice then sorry.
        Seems about right...
        sigpic

Comment

I'd still switch teams for Claudia Black
          sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
            Didn't Sam go brunette in SGU?
            Or were my eyes playing tricks on me?

ttyl
            Starfist
            She wore a blonde wig IIRC.

Comment

Vala IMO
              Founding member and councilman of The League for the Empowerment of Villainous Inquisitor Laborers
              Also know as The League of EVIL.

Supporter of the philosophies and practices of the Alterans and the Asgard.
              Supporter of the Galactic Empire.
              Supporter of all of Dr. Nicholas Rush's methods throughout all of SGU so far.

"If you immediately know the candle light is fire, the meal was cooked long ago." -Oma Desala
              "The only moral way to change someone's mind...is to present evidence." -Alteran
              "We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, through argument and debate but most of all, freedom of will." -Alteran
              "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Einstein
              "Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding." -Einstein

Comment

Sam

Comment

Sam for sure. I'd like to also submit a vote for Janet.

Comment

Seems about right...
                    Glad to know I'm on the right track
                    sigpic
                    My tumblr

Comment

Both look good, but Sam is hotter IMHO than Vala

Comment

Originally posted by tiaf View Post
                        Both look good, but Sam is hotter IMHO than Vala
                        Amen
                        sigpic

Comment

Sam. Both Claudia and Amanda are amazing, but sometimes I didn't like some of Vala's choices (in attitude or hair stile...)
                          sigpic

Comment

Don't need to repeat it to make it true...it just is true.
                            sigpic
                            The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

Not a fair competition...
                              For me, Sam Carter hands down!!
                              But come on, it ain't fair! Sam Carter's character appears in most of StarGate episodes, while Vala only appears in the last 2 season of SG1.
                              Claudia Black did a great job in Farscape, perfect match to Ben Browder. But in Stargate, she ain't a good match to Daniel Jackson. I luv Claudia Black(Aeryn Sun) in Farscape, but in Stargate, she and Ben Browder just acted too much like how they acted in Farscape, it's just so predictable for us Scifi fans.
                              I like Sam Carter's character in SG, smart, cute and really positive!
                              But i also like the Osiris character (who's that actress??)... really hot and cool! And BAD!! YEAH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vanir View Post
                                But i also like the Osiris character (who's that actress??)... really hot and cool! And BAD!! YEAH!!!
                                That would be Anna Louise Plowman. A very wonderful Lady who I've had the pleasure of meeting at a Stargate event.

I've already said in thie thread that I like both for different reasons.
                                I cannot really choose between the two.

ttyl
                                Starfist
                                "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                                Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                                Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                                Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                                I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                                To thy own self... Be true
                                May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Working...
                                X