Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just finished watching the first 5 seasons for the first time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    Mate it was nuts. We were both on holidays and spent all day everyday just cuddled up watching stargate. it was the best holiday ever!! We generallly started around 8am and finished up around 10pm. I am pretty sure on some days we got through about 14 eps. Bloody insane!!!
    Yeah, sums up my experience too. First time I watched the show I think I watched 8-9 episodes on a day. And I concur with the dreams, I had a Stargate dream every night. It was both uncanny and exiting at the same time.

Comment

you want me to watch the series again, but i have to patient after the exams
      sigpic

Comment

I was watching at least 1 disk a night, but I don't recall ever having a dream about stargate

Comment

Jonas made season 6 worthwhile
          Yeah, I agree, I wish they kept him around a bit longer.

Comment

Season six is one of my favs too. And Daniel does show up for one of the best episodes of the season (IMO), Abyss.

Comment

Season 6 is an entirely different feel from the rest of the show, know that. It's not bad... just a different, darker... "feel".

Comment

As for Jaffa storylines... there is a good Teal'c centric episode in season 6 (Changeling) written by Chris Judge. And Allegiance, which deals with Jaffa/Tokra politics. I think those are the only Jaffa-centric storys in season 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                  Season 6 is an entirely different feel from the rest of the show, know that. It's not bad... just a different, darker... "feel".
                  So Daniel Jackson is the source of happiness in SG1? Just kiddin...maybe.....

Comment

Working...
                  X