Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with everone who says that RDA deserves a retirement if that's what he wants. And, don't underestimate acting as a work. We only see the glamour, and granted it is glamourous, and there are perks that the average person doesn't get. But, it still is a job. It's still work.
    I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

[Collecting herself...] Okay. I can deal. [Dabs tissue to eyes...] I've said before that AT, CJ and MS can carry the show just fine on their own. Now there's plans for that hunky guy from "Farscape" to join the fun, which is nice. If RDA wishes to stay in LA and be with his daughter, maybe even retire from the biz all together, then fans of SG-1 will have to carry on as the courageous and hearty folk that they are.

However, I hope that the whole Jack/Sam thing gets resolved one way or another before RDA leaves. I mean, it would be criminal to do otherwise. For all we know, that issue will be taken care of by the end of the season. If it is not, then we can probably expect at least a little RDA screen time next season.

Perhaps "expect" is the wrong word. "Die for" might be a more appropriate term.

I don't care whether they eventually "get together" somehow or not. I just want it brought to closure.

Sparky

Comment

As much as I'd love Stargate to continue with RDA, I respect his wishes to spend time with his daughter. He's been working for years as an actor and producer, and has done a lot for a variety of different charities over those years.

No matter what happens, I wish him all the best for the future.
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
        X