This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hooliocah
    OK I'll be honest i was too lazy to read the rest of the thread but I have to ask a stupid question.

Why don't they just blow up the sun in the solar system that the replicators are stuck in? Worked to get rid of Aphophis' fleet when he came after the Tok'ra, i'm sure it could take out a couple billion replicators too or at least melt them down quite nicely.

It would be a hell of a short episode tho.
    well assuming that the whole planet of replicators werent able to absorb the energy, the sun for that system would have been within the time bubble so anything to try to collapse a sun would take for ever to get there.

if they go the black hole through the stargate way, i dont know if i would want to be around when they open the gate and time distortians start translating through into the time bubble. that would be a lot of strain on the fabric of the universe so i would be very afraid of what could happen

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
      that would be a lot of strain on the fabric of the universe so i would be very afraid of what could happen
      A large hole opens up, and we watch in horror as tribbles pour into the stargate universe....
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X