This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hatusu
    Oh, once again...Teal'c, How do you know this stuff?!

"That's just lies, no writer has done any chat for months...Teal'c"
    Well, I'm pretty sure the last chat (There have been interviews and Q&As since) with a writer was nearly a year ago with Joe Mallozzi on GateWorld. I make sure to attend all chats with TPTB I think he did another chat though with the Japanese fans, but that was like 7 months ago, before they had anything about Season 8.

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
      Well, I'm pretty sure the last chat (There have been interviews and Q&As since) with a writer was nearly a year ago with Joe Mallozzi on GateWorld. I make sure to attend all chats with TPTB I think he did another chat though with the Japanese fans, but that was like 7 months ago, before they had anything about Season 8.
      Well, put me on your mailing list! I'm kidding, but if anyone finds out about these interviews, I'm sure many of us would like a heads up.
      Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

I'm thinknig that the Asgard will find a way to stop the reps but loose the cloning battle or find the cure for the cloning but then they are heavily wiped out the reps.
        It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

the asgard should ascend and leave all their tech to us...

Comment

Originally posted by Bacardi
            the asgard should ascend and leave all their tech to us...
            NO!!!! No more ascension as a cop out!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
              NO!!!! No more ascension as a cop out!!!!!
              hehe ok well then...umm their photocopier breaks so they give up and just start to disappear, im bored of them now. as hammond said, they havent been exactly reliable of late. unless we find out theyve been doing a whole lot of good for the galaxy behind the scenes (they mess up again with replicators so thats doubtful)...i dont see much point in having them around anymore.

Comment

I dont think the Asgard want to Ascend.

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                  I dont think the Asgard want to Ascend.
                  who would? once upon a time it was an acheivement.. nowadays its as if anyone can do it. anyway theres already a thread on the effect ascension has had on the show...

Comment

it would be kind of nice to see the asgard struggling this season, like the tok'ra in previous season. plus it would be a nice excuse to touch on other races like the furling (weren't we supposed to see them...awhile ago?) and the nox (gotta love those guys).
                    My flickr photography.

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                      Well, I'm pretty sure the last chat (There have been interviews and Q&As since) with a writer was nearly a year ago with Joe Mallozzi on GateWorld.
                      Speaking of Joe Mallozzi, Darren, will you be setting up a Questions for Joe Mallozzi thread like in the old forum?

Comment

I think it'd be nice if the Asgard could actually show up and help us for once. The Legobug thing has gotten old, and it'd be nice to see the Asgard doing what they said they'd do.

BYE
                        "Your Star burns! I require frozen treats!" - Tycho Brahe

"I don't like even!" - Acastus Kolya, 1X10 'The Storm'

Comment

I agree! Personally, I'm done with the Replicators too...boring. I want more storylines about how the big 4 interacted with Earth long ago.
                          How could they leave me out?

Comment

The Asgard are great allies to Earth. It would be a shame for them to be wiped out but the storyline is certainly bound to be good. Those replicators are a real pain. Perhaps the Asgard admit their defeat and retreat to another part of the galaxy. Perhaps where the Furlings are!?

If Earth has replicators storm the place wouldn't they want to aim for The Lost City and the Ancient technology? Perhaps a storyline there?
                            __

__

Comment

Well, I think that TPTB should explore the ancient alliance... I mean ever since I watched "Torment of Tantalus", I've been craving for 2 questions answered:
                              1. Who the heck are the Furlings?
                              2. What did each race contribute to the Alliance, why was it formed?

We know that the Ancients built the stargates and the rings... But, what did the other three build?
                              sigpic
                              In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

Somebody please tell me why the Asgard didnt destroy the planet right after they trapped all the replicators on it................why god why..??
                                http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/7...itebeam6aw.gif

Comment

Working...
                                X