This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What for Ba'al?

The Trust used the Tok'ra symbiote poison on some of the domain that Ba'al controlled and killed millions of Jaffa even the rebellion Jaffa. They also have a Gou'ald ship and more symbiote poison, so is Ba'al still the most powerful?

i want to know how The Trust got there hands on the symbiote poison!!!
    "Teal'c, look scary and take point" -- Col O'Neill

Comment

id think so wats a dozen planets wen he controls most of anubis old domain?
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

He will be the most powerful still, he's got the supersoldiers afterall, i think we'll be seeing a bit more of him towards the end of this series.
        'Where did you get this'- Wraith Queen
        'I don't remember'- Major Sheppard - Rising (part 2)

'I don’t know if you noticed or not, but I’m an extremely arrogant man who tends to think all of his plans will work.' - McKay - The Eye

Comment

Plus I think hes a Kiwi (from New Zealand). He certainly has some kind of accent, either that or hes South African, anyone know?

I'm gonna look real stupid if he turns out to be Scottish or something.

Comment

He's not Scottish thats for sure, i dunno what accent it is, i havent seen him for quite a few eps so ive forgotten, no Go'auld have really been around for a few eps at all really, theres been Jaffa but nothing else. Im wondering whether the Prometheus Unbound ep will have anything to do with Bahl, ive read the info on sky and it looks interresting but im not sure how gooder episode it will be, im looking forward to atlantis at the moment.

'I don’t know if you noticed or not, but I’m an extremely arrogant man who tends to think all of his plans will work.' - McKay - The Eye

Comment

He spent about seven years in a South African TV show, so that'd be my guess...
              The Unknown James

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                id think so wats a dozen planets wen he controls most of anubis old domain?
                I have not really watched that many episodes and am starting to watch as many as I can (I dont have Sci-Fi, which is a shame) and I know that Anubis had a lot of power, but exactly how much power did Anubis have?

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobing
                  Plus I think hes a Kiwi (from New Zealand). He certainly has some kind of accent, either that or hes South African, anyone know?

I'm gonna look real stupid if he turns out to be Scottish or something.
                  He is South African. He moved to England to live when he was 15, and was also a member of the British Olympic Swimming Team. However, he felt he had to return to South Africa and served in the Air Force there. As well as swimming he was also a gymnast. Later he used that to become a professional acrobat, and he also trained as a ballet dancer.

I reckon they should have a less clothes more dancing clause in his contract
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
                    He is South African. He moved to England to live when he was 15, and was also a member of the British Olympic Swimming Team. However, he felt he had to return to South Africa and served in the Air Force there. As well as swimming he was also a gymnast. Later he used that to become a professional acrobat, and he also trained as a ballet dancer.

A man with many talents
                    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
                      Next time Tealc has one of those episodes where he has flashbacks of his past, they should definately include as a scene the time that Apophis challenged Baal to a dance-off to resolve a dispute over one system or another.
                      "It's a plant."

Comment

Could you see Baal having a "Flashdance" moment?
                        If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Comment

Well with the Trust using the symbiote poison on Hak'tyl (I think that was where it was used first, correct me if im wrong) was Ishta there?

Comment

I think she moved to another planet.
                            "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

The planet was comprimised so they left and found another, then that in turn was comprimised so they found another. It was the episode before the missing stargate epidemic.

And Anubis was winning against the system lords therefore stealing their territory, he had alot of power and Baal got it all.

Comment

Working...
                              X