This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
    The whole character is disgustingly frightening, but that totally makes the story arc cooler when he looks like Satan, himself. I agree... Definitely gonna have nightmares.

It's interesting that you mention what Anubis said in "Full Circle," because I've been wondering, "Who the heck could Anubis REALLY be, and why would Daniel care?" Oh well... Guess we'll find out in a few months months... Or, for those in the UK, a few WEEKS... Just kidding.
    Argh...don't rub it in...*whimper*

I'll probably get nightmares as well.

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
    Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
    ~CELLO!~
    ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

WOW!!! cool he looks like a nasty b*****d now thats much better than the swirly rubbish with the cloak he had before and as for those eyes creepy demon eyes i cant wait to see this epsiode!
      For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

Spoiler for 803 - Lockdown

MY eyes aren't all that good, but doesn't it look like the Russian Colonel he escaped in as host in Lockdown with a lot more lesions?

Comment

Working...
        X