This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the Aschen Homeworld is polluted and Over populated

I watched "2010" and "2001 and i think i figure out why the aschen turn planets into farmlands. thier homeworld is either polluted, overpopulated and lost farmlands thought urbanization which make thier planet resembles coruscant in star wars

this might explain the reason why the Aschen deceive people on other planets invited them into their confederacy, and give the people superior health care extend thier lifespan while the medical technology sterilize the population. and when the population is reduced they turn thier cities into vast farmlands to grow food for export back to thier homeworld. and kill and get rid of all dissenters and supressed the truth and shut down media outlets that report the Aschen agenda. and in "2001" they are desperate for new Stargate addresses for other planets to conquer and turn into vast farmlands
    Continuing Stargate
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=50813

Stargate Universal Sin

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=67861

Stargate Dark Frontier
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=71213

Uttara Kuru- Afterimage (proper theme for stargate)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gPYc1boma8

Originally posted by Shinto-Male View Post
    I watched "2010" and "2001 and i think i figure out why the aschen turn planets into farmlands. thier homeworld is either polluted, overpopulated and lost farmlands thought urbanization which make thier planet resembles coruscant in star wars

this might explain the reason why the Aschen deceive people on other planets invited them into their confederacy, and give the people superior health care extend thier lifespan while the medical technology sterilize the population. and when the population is reduced they turn thier cities into vast farmlands to grow food for export back to thier homeworld. and kill and get rid of all dissenters and supressed the truth and shut down media outlets that report the Aschen agenda. and in "2001" they are desperate for new Stargate addresses for other planets to conquer and turn into vast farmlands
    Maybe they are like the goa'uld...they need to conquer and show they have a certain 'power'
    WHAT REALLY HAPPENED IN WW2!

Spoiler:
    Germany Chiefed Poland.
    England broke their NAP with Germany because Poland was their ally.
    England and its allies defend from German attacks, but suffer heavy losses as Germany has level 10 rams.
    France got Chiefed.
    Japan decided to scout America.
    America got pissed off, and sent a couple waves with 10k Imperians at them, with 1k catapults for sh!ts & giggles.
    America cut Japan to 90 pop.
    Germany sends a Chieftain Train at the USSR, gets loyalty down to 1.
    USSR builds up troops with their lvl 20 resources and lvl 20 barracks before the Chieftains can hit again. Walls go back up to level 20. German Chiefs were all destroyed.
    Germany just keeps sending troops although it's clear they cannot take USSR.
    Eventually troops run out since USSR can produce them faster.
    USSR, Britain and the USA simultaneously hit Germany with their own Chieftains, and Chiefs.
    Hitler deleted his account...
    USSR, change their name to Russia...

Comment

Certainly an interesting possibility, Shinto-male. It would explain a lot. I would also note that they had a decidedly arrogant manner while repressing their emotions. Personally? I think they were also egotistical xenophobes who thought they had the right to rule/suppress all those who were 'inferior.' Just my two cents - take it for what it's worth!

Comment

This theory does make sense, the Aschen must have a reason to want to conquer worlds. If they turn entire planets in to farmland they must have a need for all this food.

Although they have dominance over the worlds in the confederation, they don't rule with an iron fist. Which they could easily do, they just pretend to be nice neighbours. They just see the survival of their own world a just cause to destroy others.
        Does it say Colonel anywhere on my uniform?

Comment

This is a very good theory and I would add just one more wrinkle: the program to conquer other planets is carried out by the Aschen government and the general population of the Aschen homeworld doesn't know what they're really doing.

Most Aschen probably think their government is giving aid to under-developed worlds and the Aschen representatives SG-1 met are the only ones who know the truth.

Comment

I think their homeworld is a black hole now anyway, if Carter dialed blackhole to collapse that sun,... similar thing must have happened to Acshen too, since all the gate adresses the Acshen get from SG-1 were stuff like that ^^ Otherwise it could also be like the Achen society is run by corporations as well, and Achen media could censure to general Achen population what is really going on in outer rim where they have all thos eplanets to harvest.

Comment

I think the Aschen to need another story. They are totally unlike any other Human race in the Milky Way, they should be involved in the next or in any future SG-1 movies.
              Does it say Colonel anywhere on my uniform?

Comment

Working...
              X