This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the SERRAKIN

Why did the goauld not wipe them out as they must have seemed a bigger threat than us

Who...? Can't remember them ! Was that... no... !!!
    Define and I'll answer !

Comment

They were the guys from "Space Race". IIRC they didn't have a Stargate on their world before we helped them get one there so chances are the Goa'uld were oblivious to their existence.
      Meh.

Comment

Oh, those guys ! They were to ugly for the Goa'uld to bother with, obviously !

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil View Post
          Oh, those guys ! They were to ugly for the Goa'uld to bother with, obviously !
          LOL i think they were Stargates version of the rubber faced aliens from Star Trek!
          Meh.

Comment

or Star Wars *remembers Promethius Unleashed*

Comment

didn't the Serakins destroy the Goulds that ruled over the humans of that species?
              Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Hmmmm... I wanted to watch that ep again anyway, I'll find out later today if nobody does

Comment

because the serrakin look like some1 who would eat goa'uld as delicacy
                  ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
                    didn't the Serakins destroy the Goulds that ruled over the humans of that species?
                    yeah thats what i thought

Comment

I think Space Race is the single most worst episode of Stargate. (there are a few episodes nipping at its heels, tho!) It's no wonder I clicked in here to see what that race of rubber faced Star Trek'ian aliens was called! LOL!
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Working...
                      X