X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Children Of the Gods airing again

Monday the 27th on Sky2 at 6 to 8...

Its so rarely aired and I haven't seen it in so long so I thought I would post it. I know this is really only for the UKish and Irish people on the forums but I thought I would say it anyway
    I dunno what to put in here now..

No shame, I love it too. Of course, I just bought the box set of season 1 before the stores closed yesterday(Monday night for us Yanks), so I'll be watching it...now.
    It's a dangerous business going out your front door.
    --J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

enjoy
      WHAT REALLY HAPPENED IN WW2!

Spoiler:
      Germany Chiefed Poland.
      England broke their NAP with Germany because Poland was their ally.
      England and its allies defend from German attacks, but suffer heavy losses as Germany has level 10 rams.
      France got Chiefed.
      Japan decided to scout America.
      America got pissed off, and sent a couple waves with 10k Imperians at them, with 1k catapults for sh!ts & giggles.
      America cut Japan to 90 pop.
      Germany sends a Chieftain Train at the USSR, gets loyalty down to 1.
      USSR builds up troops with their lvl 20 resources and lvl 20 barracks before the Chieftains can hit again. Walls go back up to level 20. German Chiefs were all destroyed.
      Germany just keeps sending troops although it's clear they cannot take USSR.
      Eventually troops run out since USSR can produce them faster.
      USSR, Britain and the USA simultaneously hit Germany with their own Chieftains, and Chiefs.
      Hitler deleted his account...
      USSR, change their name to Russia...

Comment

Are they finally going to run through SG1 again. It's been Atlantis recently, and I haven't seen SG1 on Sky for ages.

Comment

you bet i watched this, i love this a the lost city, brilliant episodes.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle-Jumper View Post
            Monday the 27th on Sky2 at 6 to 8...

Its so rarely aired and I haven't seen it in so long so I thought I would post it. I know this is really only for the UKish and Irish people on the forums but I thought I would say it anyway
            isnt ireland part of the uk now?

anyways, they are selling CotG on dvd now.. Honestly I convinced them to put it on the display tv at work, and I dont see the point in buying it, its 14.96 and so is season 1.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

hopefully they'll air the re-cut version. It's really well done.
              sigpic
              Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Working...
              X