X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

which ep is better

scorched earth or double jeopardy?

Scorched Earth. Nice moral dilemma, nicely alien species, very interesting and unique guest character in the form of Lotan, and very cool twist at the end.

Double Jeopardy felt kind of hollow for some reason. Maybe because I've seen SG1 take on Jaffa on a Goa'uld ship too many times already.

Comment

Scorched Earth, because I actually remembered that one off-hand. I had to go remind myself what Double Jeopardy was about, and usually that means an episode didn't stick with you as much. Though, now that I remember what Double Jeopardy was, I think it was a pretty good episode as well.
      Sig by Pandora's Box
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah usually if you recall an ep off the top of your head, out of what 300 SG eps, then it must have been a goodie. Scorched Earth was different, with different aliens (that were pretty cool I might add) but I think it was the moral debating between Jack and Daniel that I enjoyed the most. Sure they argued over things a lot at other stages during the series, but this time had an intensity to it that felt very real.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by schlemmbot View Post
          scorched earth or double jeopardy?
          scorched earth has feelix geata in it's so that makes it better anytime

Comment

Scorched Earth (for reasons already mentioned above)
            Meh.

Comment

Ditto
              sigpic

Comment

Scorched Earth Aswell.......

Comment

Scorched Earth, it's one of the best old school SG-1 eps IMHO. Double Jeopardy didn't do much for me.
                  "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

I really didn't like Scorched Earth that much so I would have to say Double Jeopardy.
                    "If I find out your playing us I'm not going to wait for authorization. There isn't going to be any paperwork. I'm just going to kill you."

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Destroyer View Post
                      I really didn't like Scorched Earth that much so I would have to say Double Jeopardy.
                      Just out of curiosity, why didn't you like Scorched Earth?
                      Meh.

Comment

I personally liked Scorched earth better. I sort of tossed this out to be silly. I always thought that they should have revisited the planet after its transformation as the aliens were clearly very advanced. We've seen them on planets like that before, for example, when they go to the planet where they're living in a shrinking bubble and everyone is connected to the link.

As far as Double Jeopardy goes, I always wanted to see more of their twin robots in action.

Comment

Scorched earth

Um what was double jeopadry about again?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            Scorched earth

Um what was double jeopadry about again?
                            ... you know, I didn't even check to make sure I was thinking of the right episode first. I think Double Jeopardy is the one where they run accross those android copies, that were made of SG1, doing they're on missions. Daniel's android gets his head blown off by Kronus and if I'm not mistaken this is also the episode where Kronus is killed.

these two episodes were not that comparible.

A better one might have been Scorched Earth vs. the one where they are offered tech for hard water, where they are assisting some nazi like group who does not believe in "breeding". That would have made a better question.

Comment

That one was called "The Other Side" and wins out by the face it has Odo in it. Whereas Scorched Earth only has Felix Gaeta.
                              sigpic
                              Banner By JME2

Comment

Working...
                              X