This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Descent View Post
    Kinda surprised at all the "Into the Fire" love. Good premiere but not one of the best when it comes to amazing 'team' episodes/season openers. Daniel was barely in that one.
    Maybe that's the reason.
    There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
    sigpic
    awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Originally posted by col aga View Post
      Maybe that's the reason.
      Oh dear...

Also, 0 votes for Flesh and Blood?! Yikes. I thought it was a pretty good premiere....
      sigpic
      "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
      DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

hmmmm... I think it's a toss-up between Avalon/Origin and The Serpent's Lair.

Although, Fallen/Homecoming and Flesh & Blood would be my next favorites.
        Chief of the GGP (Gateworld Grammar Police). Punctuation is your friend. Use it!

Great happy armies shall be gathered and trained to oppose all who embrace doubt. In the name of Hope, ships shall be built to carry our disciples out amongst the stars, and we will spread Optimism to all the doubters. The power of the Optimi will be felt far and wide, and the pessimists shall become positive-thinkers.
        Hallowed are the Optimi.

Comment

It's good to know I'm not alone on Flesh and Blood. I found it to be better than say... Fallen. Which is the only SG-1 premiere that gave me a lot of mixed reactions.

It also has one of the worst jokes O'Neill ever made ("He is Jaffa." "No, but he plays one on TV." Yikes! ).
          sigpic
          "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
          DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

New Order Parts 1 and 2
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Flesh and Blood, S10 - mostly because of waiting so long to see how Sam was rescued from drifting in space next to the Supergate.

New Order, S8 - to see how the issue of Jack being in stasis was resolved.

Fallen/Homecoming, S7 - just because.

Comment

"New Order" beacause Jack got rescued after he went frozen and because Sam got promoted to Lt. Colonel

"Children Of The Gods" because...it's the beginning of the series...actually, I don't have a proper reason why I chose it, maybe because of this brilliant dialogue between Jack and Sam

Comment

Children of the Gods. Damn good premiere.

Comment

I'm probably alone on this, but I thought New Order was kind of "blah". It really didn't interest me that much. For me it's between Children of the Gods and The Serpent's Lair. I like Into the Fire, Small Victories, and Enemies alot as well.
                    "Yo, Adrian!" -Rocky in Rocky
                    "That'll be the Day" -John Wayne in The Searchers

Comment

Avalon and Origin, the ending was great with Daniel and Jack talking about what they're up against.
                      The harvest moon is rising
                      Wraith are never-ending

Comment

Flesh and blood -- best lines--
                        "Leave me, grab her "
                        "oh yeah,like that's going to happen"

Comment

favorite Season Premire would probably be Fallen and Homecoming.

Comment

I thought Within the Serpent's Grasp/The Serpent's Lair was about as perfect as television can be. It had everything that makes SG-1 awesome.

Comment

Probably Fallen/Homecoming just because I'm such a huge Star Wars fan but after watching the final cut of Children Of The Gods that's a close second.
                              || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Working...
                              X