Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New pics for "MOEBIUS"! Season 8 Finale! (Spoilers!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So why doesn't Gateworld post the same pics in the ep guide in english?

Hmmmm?
    Causality should not be taken lightly.

Comment

Well maybe Darren is waiting to get some more pics of season final
      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Livi2Jack

Hmmmm?
        Because Darren needs to get them from his own sources and not be disrespectful of Thor and take his scopes

Darren's doing just fine with Gateworld.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
          So a number of observations, mostly having to do with Tapping/Carter and many of them geeky.

The pictures in Part 2 give me the feeling that we're looking at Dr. Samantha Carter the civilian and not Lt. Colonel Samantha Carter the military officer. She isn't armed, she doens't look comfortable, and her uniform is way big (look at her hands when she and jack are walking through the desert).

This might have been a concete to the pregnancy, because a BDU jacket can hide many sins, and if AT normally wore a Medium Regular for example, there is a good likely hood if they upped her to a Large Regular for the baby that they should have really been giving her a Large Short.

The reason I know this... because of my bust size I have to wear a Large in BDUs, but unless I'm wearing a short the arms are too long. If I wear a Medium I can't button it well, but my arms are the right length.
          i think it is just a weird picture. she isn't due until march. so when did they film this?
          "I've been called ugly, pug-ugly, fugly, pug-fugly, but never ugly-ugly." --- Moe Szyslak

Comment

Originally posted by airdish
            i think it is just a weird picture. she isn't due until march. so when did they film this?
            It was filmed in October. Like I said, I think it's more likely an attempt to show an AU Sam who is ackward and uncomfortable in the uniform, and the fact that it plays towards hiding any bit of AT showing is sort of... gravy.

Comment

Originally posted by airdish
              Towards the end of august and early September but then again they could have shoot some scenes earlier due to RDA schedule.

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by sgeureka
                Oh, you did.

These pics look very similar, yet Darren put them under Sanctuary
                http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s1...s/1x3_04.shtml
                and you under Hot Zone
                [your site, pic 113_7.jpg], that's why I was wondering.

Thanks for the information anyway.
                Well you were right! Checked my source and this image was in the wrong folder. changed it to another
                Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Comment

Originally posted by Livi2Jack
                  We don't have 'em yet. Thor scored big by being the first on these, and they look fabulouso.

We hope to be getting our hands on lots of photos from the upcoming episodes in the next few days. Stay tuned!
                  GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                  The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                  Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Thanks for leting us know Darren I look forward to them.

Comment

Darren or Thor, with all due respect, GET SOME INFO ON MOEBIUS!

Comment

Originally posted by dd78matt
                        Darren or Thor, with all due respect, GET SOME INFO ON MOEBIUS!
                        With all do respect, I'm sure they're doing the best that they can. Neither Darren or Thor can produce the information out of thin air, and their sources have to be willing to give it. It's simply not spoiler season. Spoilers are much more likely to come out during filming, and with filming wrapped, we're only getting what TPTB want us to get. And they clearly want to keep their surprises.

Comment

Isn't Jack suppose to be a general? How is he out in the field with the rest of SG-1 and using an MP5 again? Don't they have rules against putting general officers in danger like that?

Comment

I'm pretty sure Darren has all the information about all the episodes. However there's no drama in revealing everything all at once. It is, after all, many months 'till the episdoes air, and you wouldn't want to sit here for 3 months doing nothing would you?

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                              I'm pretty sure Darren has all the information about all the episodes. However there's no drama in revealing everything all at once. It is, after all, many months 'till the episdoes air, and you wouldn't want to sit here for 3 months doing nothing would you?
                              Maybe?

Comment

Eeeeeeee! I can't wait! I wish I took German...

Spoiler:
                                Looks like they're getting a lot of use out of that PJ
                                Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
                                RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

Working...
                                X