Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New pics for "MOEBIUS"! Season 8 Finale! (Spoilers!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uh, now I see what you mean. But the photo is still from the episode Perhaps the shadows make him look like he's wearing blue...
    Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      I've noticed something, but in the part one pics,

Spoiler:
      is Jack holding a ZPM??? Maybe this is how Atlantis will be able to contact earth in the new season
      Thats gonna be a bit confusing chronologicly seeing how the Atlantis finale is gonna air so far before SG1s now.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
        Kewalsky.
        I don't think that is Kawalsky. Looks more like one of the Abydonian boys.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whitster
          Thats gonna be a bit confusing chronologicly seeing how the Atlantis finale is gonna air so far before SG1s now.
          Not nessecarily... From what I can tell, I think the movie network might delay the airing of "The Seige" until the SG-1 finale... At least, that's my hope.
          sigpic
          In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

What the---?
            Spoiler:
            Puddle Jumper? ZPM?? Abydos-like sandy place/planet???
            This episode is looking more and more awesome!!

I'm wondering where they filmed the sandy planet, as I think I'd read that they lost the sand dune area that was "Abydos" to development!
            "He's an amazing man. After everything he's done, he's still modest. Quite self-effacing actually. He even likes people to think he's not as smart as he is. Bottom line, he's an incredibly strong leader who's given more to this program than any man has given to anything I can imagine."

Comment

Originally posted by Thor
              Uh, now I see what you mean. But the photo is still from the episode
              OT: How do you know what pic belongs to what episode? I don't know Darren's photo sources (neither do I know yours), but you and Darren sometimes have similar pics, and sometimes you still have them put under different episodes each. So does your photo source tell you what the right episode is?

I love the pics by the way.
              No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
              (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

Well I'm not sure what Darren's source is, but we never showed same or similar pics for total different episodes! We have other images then Darren does, but the source where I got the images from tells the name of the episode, so you can be sure they are all from "Moebius"...
                Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Comment

Originally posted by DarkQuee1
                  I'm wondering where they filmed the sandy planet, as I think I'd read that they lost the sand dune area that was "Abydos" to development!
                  Yes, I was wondering about that as well. In fact, I was wondering about that since I saw 'The Defiant One',
                  Spoiler:
                  which also takes place on a sandy planet. Probably shot on the same location.
                  Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by DarkQuee1
                    This is just speculation but I think the sandy place might be ancient Egypt when Ra ruled there.
                    Last edited by Wass; 25 November 2004, 07:04 AM.
                    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Taonas
                      Not nessecarily... From what I can tell, I think the movie network might delay the airing of "The Seige" until the SG-1 finale... At least, that's my hope.
                      OH, hell no
                      Stolen Kosovo
                      sigpic

Comment

If both of the season finals are linked then I would like it to air together.
                        "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Like Reconing, these photos lock great, and make me think the episode will be a great one, though i had no doubt, because they always make great season finals, while writing boring episodes in the middle of each season. Thanks for the pics!

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by Thor
                            Well I'm not sure what Darren's source is, but we never showed same or similar pics for total different episodes!
                            Oh, you did.

These pics look very similar, yet Darren put them under Sanctuary
                            http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s1...s/1x3_04.shtml
                            and you under Hot Zone
                            [your site, pic 113_7.jpg], that's why I was wondering.

Thanks for the information anyway.
                            No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
                            (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

Wow. I was intrigued with this one already, but having seen the photos I'm really keen to see it! Looks great. I love the team photo with them in desert garb. And how geeky do those guys look in those glasses? Never a very attractive fashion item at any time <g>, but for some reason they look a hundred times worse than usual there. LOL.

Albion
                              Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

I love this pictures, they are looking so cool. I know that pictures can be misleading but if "Moebius" is only half as good as the pictures look than it will be the best stargate episode since a long time.

Comment

Working...
                                X