No announcement yet.

Virtual fleet 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well in auvf the kal´tak could take on a Hive 1 on 1 dont know if they will have the same firepower

let me get this strait you don´t know how the enemy is?

Comment

??

www.darkarmada.nl
      www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

I´m asking

Comment

my new part is gonna be really long, I already hit 3 pages for it on word

www.darkarmada.nl
          www.runescape.com

Comment

i havent set an enemy yet.

a hive in SG is weak. the Kal'tak will feature much heavier cannons, more accurate cannons, and more modern technology on the bridge. its from a future, yet i never specified what future, nor how old tor'ac is nor how old his counterpart was. his counterpart was aging so he could very well be way over 100 years. or other stuff happened to him. we dont know and i'd like to keep it that way. although its entirely possible that it was a future surviving wraith ship, or a future vanaheim war, or a human rogue group. its too far in the future for that. right now, the jaffa are nothing, their ships can only hurt eachother, hurt Hebridonian ships and hurt Lucian ships. all other races hurt them.

Comment

We could let some wraith gain a rudimentary shield tech, it would make their ships more powerful, at least against their less powerful enemies, like the Travellers.

www.darkarmada.nl
              www.runescape.com

Comment

hives are too big for shields, it would require ZPM's to pull that off and still you dont have a significant shield.

wraith are a mess, i propose we clean the current battlefield and later get them back in a new form. the old form being preserved by todd, as he has bought himself survival through an alliance

Comment

We need the Wraith to be a force like they should be, the keepers could do that. If we simply box the wraith by all forces simply retreating after a "final" battle. they retreat rebuild and work on developing better tech

www.darkarmada.nl
                  www.runescape.com

Comment

most of the wraith will be destroyed. todd's alliance can survive easily, their superhive is the ship that can defeat anything the wraith toss at it. its highly likely that the Keepers will be the sole surviving faction. and seeing the size of a galaxy, they can hide pretty much anywhere, working on their flaw: powergeneration.

Comment

I'd suggest they hide in the other pegasus galaxy, for there are two of them

www.darkarmada.nl
                      www.runescape.com

Comment

how close is it? if its close enough no intergalactic hyperdrive is needed. or they just blow up a star to ride the supernova and get there

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pegasus...regular_Galaxy
                          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pegasus...eroidal_Galaxy

I cant find out how far it is from one to the other, but riding a supernova would be a cool possibility, could make a hell of a story!

It would also open up the Andromeda galaxy to us. Perhaps a race found there that are similar to the wraith and the two copy each others technology

www.darkarmada.nl
                          www.runescape.com

Comment

Pegasus dwarf irregular: distance is 3 million lightyears.

Pegasus Dwarf Spheroidal Galaxy: distance is 2.7 million lightyears

the wraith could indeed flee to the spheroidal

Comment

the supernova riding will be the coolest version of the ways to flee

www.darkarmada.nl
                              www.runescape.com

Comment

ok for some stupid reason, i cant find the spheroidal (AKA Pegasus II AKA Andromeda VI) on ANY map

Comment

Working...
                                X