Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"I'll get you through this..." (Spoilers for Season 7 +)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blingaway
    Even if Sarah wanted to help would she be able to get clearance? Especially if she's still got a little Osiris juju running in her veins? Feli up there said to use her as a deus-ex-machina, but I think a diablo-ex-machina would be more entertaining, if they could figure a way to get her clearance. Jack would be none too happy about her being around I bet, and it's always fun to torment Daniel, emotionally or otherwise.
    She already knows everything and if they gave Pete clearance because he saw a raygun, we can be pretty sure that they'll give anyone clearance.
    Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
    - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

i believe that s9 (and hopefully s10) should focus on closing up old stories and like Bradie said, the Sarah/Osiris story its one of the great unfinished storylines of SG-1

although i would prefer Anna Louise Plowman to be in a s9 episode, i also wouldn't mind if she was just mentioned so we at least get some closure about what happened to her after Osiris was removed. considering S8 SPOILERS
      Spoiler:
      the trust are flying about in Osiris' ship from Endgame
      i think that it would be good if they could use Sarah to close both stories

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
        She already knows everything and if they gave Pete clearance because he saw a raygun, we can be pretty sure that they'll give anyone clearance.
        Party pooper!

Pete also wasn't a snake at anytime either. If the writers were to exert themselves and really make strong pros, yet compelling cons for Sarah's presence, it could make for some good stories.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
          I really wanna see Sarah working at the SGC in the same capacity as Daniel - as well as kicking some major Goa'uld a$$!
          yeah they should bring her back TPTB bring her back !
          Lord Zedd

Comment

Presumably she's been in an asylum, or at least some kind of major vacational therapy or rest cure.
            That's a logical explanation. What I don't like about it is the fact that no one would at least Daniel how she is if that was really the case. As I said they didn't even mention her!

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
              That's a logical explanation. What I don't like about it is the fact that no one would at least Daniel how she is if that was really the case. As I said they didn't even mention her!
              Maybe Daniel gets upset when the subject comes up; you know him and asylums. I could imagine that if she felt she had to get professional help, he'd see that as a personal failure, however unfair he might be being on himself.

Comment

Well, I like Osiris better than Sarah and now that's she's gone, I'm not sure what they'd do with the character. I'd love to have the storyline revisited, though. I guess it's up to Anna-Louise.

However, as long as the story isn't about any romance between Daniel and Sarah.

Comment

Maybe Daniel gets upset when the subject comes up; you know him and asylums. I could imagine that if she felt she had to get professional help, he'd see that as a personal failure, however unfair he might be being on himself.
                  Even so, you'd think they would have at least mentioned it at some stage. I hope they bring her back too. I've got my fingers crossed that S9 will be known as the 'tying up loose ends' season.

Comment

While I agree that Daniel can be quite obsessive about taking blame for things that weren't his fault I can't see him going this far where Sarah is concerned. Yes, he undoubtedly blames himself but getting upset and refusing to have the others mention her and inquire how she's doing would be even more irrational than he can be in such matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
                      While I agree that Daniel can be quite obsessive about taking blame for things that weren't his fault I can't see him going this far where Sarah is concerned. Yes, he undoubtedly blames himself but getting upset and refusing to have the others mention her and inquire how she's doing would be even more irrational than he can be in such matters.
                      No, but if it bugs him, the others are likely to not be asking him how she's doing.

Comment

Working...
                      X