X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMHO WoO was just that good!!!

Comment

I agree, S4 did slow down quite a bit but did have two or three decent eps
      __

__

Comment

There a lot of good episodes in season 4, and some of them really sucked.
        I liked 2010, The First Ones, and Watergate. I really can't decide a favorite between those three.

Comment

I too enjoyed watergate. For one thing, it featured Maybourne
          __

__

Comment

I hated Season 4 until The First Ones finally came along and saved me from depression. I'm a total Daniel/Chaka shipper and this is the episode that establishes their relationship. The all important feature tie-in (which became almost nonexistent afterward) is in full effect and the location shooting looked fresh.
            END OF LINE

Comment

Window of opportunity rule!!!!!!
              But Upgrades, Watergate, Chain reaction are good too.
              Dogs are my favorite people.
              If they don't have chocolate in heaven, I ain't going.

Comment

Small Victorys-really good
                Window of Oppurtunity-so funny!!! I laughed so hard
                Tangent-really good, including the failure X-301
                The Curse-first look at Osiris and Daniel's former girlfriend

Jack: Is mental illness contagious?
                Daniel: This has been disturbing on many levels.
                "Trandoshan eliminated...with extreme prejudice." - Scorch RC-1262
                My deviantART profile

Comment

Well this just wasn't hard, even though there are so many good episodes in season 4. WoO is just pure class. You can watch it over and over and never stop lovingit, even if you're not a shipper. Its funny, irritating and I defy anyone who doesn't smile when they think about the golf scene. I love it soo much.

Though i will add, if WoO didn't exist, it would be a close call between 2010, Absolute Power and The curse. All very good, classic episodes. What a great season!

Comment

window of oppertunity becase of the super shippy moment! even though I was introduced to stargate by watergate in the end window of op won my vote.

Comment

It seems to be a bit of a one horse race in terms of votes, which makes me kinda think about Scorched Earth. I love that episode purely for Daniel and his humanity. (for want of a better word) Lotan was a good character as well and I thought the whole episode flowed really well.

But in the end I voted for WoO, because it makes me laugh at too many scenes to mention, shout hooray when Jack kisses Sam right under Hammond's nose, and question whoever invented plus fours.

Comment

Let's face it - the guy who wrote Space Race and Prometheus Unbound needs to take a lesson from the folks who wrote WoO, because there is no contest that it is not only the funniest episode of the series (SR and PU weren't funny at all) but, on top of that, it is one of the best episodes of the whole series.

Comment

It's really hard to chose. IMO this was the best SG1 season ever I voted for 2010, I think it was brilliant and it never gets stale. WoO was great, so was Beneath the Surface, Divide and Conquer and Small Victories...
                          May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Wow, this was a hard poll to decide on. Makes me wish I could change my vote for "Favorite Season," because this season had so many terrific episodes.

I ended up voting for "Absolute Power," because I think that episode was not only a vital part of the Daniel's evolution, but it also had a lot to say about human nature, and it said it very well and very effectively. It was wonderfully written, wonderfully directed, and wonderfully acted.

But it was a very hard choice. Runners up:
                            - Small Victories (very exciting, although not quite as exciting as Nemesis)
                            - The Other Side (another wonderfully written and acted ep. Love moral dilemmas)
                            - Window of Opportunity (funniest ep of the entire series. Great directing in this one)
                            - The First Ones (good Daniel ep and good team ep - shows what the team means to each other and shows the kind of person Daniel is)
                            - Scorched Earth (terrific moral dilemma with no right or wrong answers. Good Jack/Daniel development)
                            - Tangent (some really good Jack development)
                            - The Curse (really good Daniel development. Also loved watching Teal'c fishing)
                            - The Serpent's Venom (very exciting)
                            - 2010 (I really enjoyed this ep. What is it about knowing exactly who the bad guys are, when the characters don't, that makes these eps so suspenseful?)
                            - Exodus ("This is the sun." "OK..." "We want to blow it up." "Wow. That's, uh... ambitious." Also, some great Teal'c development and Jack/Teal'c interaction)

So many... And the thing is, the ones I didn't list weren't all that bad, either.

Many thanks to blingaway for the sig pic.

Comment

Window of Opportunity! Because I saw it in the last week of the summeholiday (lats year) and I just wiched that I could try taht just a few times, because I did'ne whan't to get back to school!! And I was soo jealus at Jack, I just didn't want it taht many times!

Also it has the first Sam/Jack kiss I saw!! And I just got craisy, when I founded out about their feelings!! And it is a very funny episode! Soo absolutly my favourite!!

I just could't get it all out of my head again!!

Zika
                              Zika

Belief in Sam and Jack ship in season 10?

P.S. sorry about my english - from Denmark()

Comment

I voted for 2010, I just love this episode, it was a close run with Window Of Opportunity though.

Comment

Working...
                                X