Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She didn't start working for him until summit? I think thats the episode... But anyway, i like how Osiris wore 'comfy looking' clothes, haha... Wasn't it kind of 'err' when Sam got up in 'the curse' and started shooting at Osiris, but ending up only hitting the rings, that just made me 'ahh', but yah, oh well
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Yeah, we see her then and the System Lords go lies or something like this. Then they get all scared! lol
      __

__

Comment

Season 4 of Stargate is my favorite season out of all of them, it had a lot of my favorite episodes in it. But choosing my favorite episode was a no-brainer, Window of Opportunity. If anything, for this line:

Jack: But what about Teal'c? C'mon, is this the face of a crazy man? (looks over at Teal'c) ...Bad example...

That line always makes me laugh.

Upgrades would have been my second choice followed by 2010.
        Last edited by JDakkon; 03 July 2004, 09:52 AM.
        Oma: The universe is vast and we are so small. There is only one thing we can truly control.
        Daniel: What's that?
        Oma: Whether we are good or evil.

-Meridian (521)

Comment

Upgrades was an awesome episode! 2010 was also a good hit for me
          __

__

Comment

Not quite sure why, but I liked Tangent.

Comment

Having just started compiling a list of all my favourite episodes from each season I had a chance to better reacquaint myself with all the episodes and Window of Opportunity takes the prize for Season Four. Divide and Conquer and Small Victories rounded out my personal Top 3.

Comment

Window of Opportunity. It has everything; it's simply the best of the best.
                "You've read our mission files: we go through the gate, get into trouble, get out of it, and we go home."
                ~Major Samantha Carter

Comment

I almost hit WoO, but that great little grey guy compelled me to hit Small Victories.
                  sigpic

Comment

lol WoO is just wonderful. The Teal'c scenes are so funny
                    __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                      lol WoO is just wonderful. The Teal'c scenes are so funny
                      Teal'C really shines this episode. I wish they would have devoted a bit more time to him. It's good to see SG1 do comedy, although they don't do it often -WOO shows it could do it superbly.

Comment

I think every episode has comedy here and there, but yah, i wish they would do it alot more
                        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I realize that every SG1 is infused with a few comedic moments, but they are often not the focus of an episode like in WOO

Comment

WoO I guess.

Comment

Just looking at the disparity between episodes. WOO has 41 more votes than any other show from Season 4. Wow. That's impressive. Either WOO is generally loved, or Season 4 isn't as good as I thought.

Comment

Double Jepordy (only one... doh!) the best out of a bad bunch.

I really didnt enjoy S4...
                                Last edited by Genty; 23 July 2004, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X