Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm for Window of Opportunity too... shows the show's comedic talent but dealt with some serious issues too. That was a real gem, seeing Teal'c juggle and all... and the whole golfing sequence... my favorite moment though is when O'Neill went WHACKO!!! That part had me spitting out my drink and howling in laughter.
    Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
    more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

Window of Opportunity. A good name for the episode. It was great. I like the comedy. And since I'm a Sam/Jack shipper, can't that happen more often. Good episode with good features
      __

__

Comment

Many really good episodes, but I don't have to think long to say WoO.

This was the first episode I ever downloaded from the internet, then I couldn't wait to watch it on television in high-quality so I went to the video store to rent the video (see, they would never have got my money if I hadn't downloaded it first ), it was the episode that got me starting to tape all other SG eps, it was on the first DVD I bought, and it will probably be my all time favorite.
        No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
        (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

WoO was such a good episode, really kewl how they learned alot of Latin, hmm, do they still know that Latin?
          Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I love WoO. Jack just goes crazy in that one. I especially love the ketchup and mustard plate when he's naming off synonyms of crazy...
            Tangent is a close second. I thought the whole "Wizard of Oz" reference in it was funny.

Comment

Ohhh....hard one again...I thought of "Window of Opportunity", then of "2010"....and "The First Ones"...but I settled with "The Curse", because I had so much fun taking it apart as an Egyptologist, and all my friends would tell me to shut up....

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
              Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
              ~CELLO!~
              ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandra
                Ohhh....hard one again...I thought of "Window of Opportunity", then of "2010"....and "The First Ones"...but I settled with "The Curse", because I had so much fun taking it apart as an Egyptologist, and all my friends would tell me to shut up....
                A heart? In a canopic jar?
                Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Tough decision... there were many great episodes:
                  Small Victories and Exodus were great episodes to start and end the season.
                  Window of Opportunity and Upgrades were great comedy. WoO was just fun to watch and re-watch over and over again. I love Hammond in Upgrades.
                  The Other Side and Scorched Earth have both great serious storylines and also really bring out the antagonistic relation between Jack and Daniel.
                  The Curse was a good mythological episode and Tangent, Watergate, The Serpent's Venom and 2010 were also great episodes.
                  Season 4 is probably my favourite season and it's hard to pick one episode but in the end my vote goes to WoO.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                    A heart? In a canopic jar?
                    EXACTLY! Someone who understands me

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                    Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                    ~CELLO!~
                    ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandra
                      EXACTLY! Someone who understands me
                      It happens every time though. Anything faux Egyptian, from Stargate to Mummies Alive! has the old heart-in-a-jar. I suppose it wouldn't be the same, though.

"Sir, you watch. The scan will reveal that that unopened jar contains the mummified lungs of a 3000 year old pharaoh, and we're just handing it over."

Somehow 'lungs' lacks that extra zip you only get with hearts.
                      Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                      - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Quite. Hearts have that... heartness about them.

The Evil Queen: "Bring me the lungs of Snow White"

Doesn't have the same impact, does it?

Anyway, The Curse was a totally super ep, and it had Daniel in a suit *and* in a white shirt and a neckerchief looking very dishy indeed. Erm, am I in the wrong thread?

Madeleine

Comment

Heh, very amusing Yah, i agree, the Curse was super Too many episodes to choose from

Comment

The Curse was a decent episode, the fashion of Osiris at the end was quite good. I still would like to know where that butt ugly ship of Osiris's went to
                            __

__

Comment

Float around in space somewhere I think the next time we see her is in like S5, just don't know which episode

Comment

Right, where she works with Anubis
                                __

__

Comment

Working...
                                X