Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like I'm the only one who voted for "Need". Oh well, I suppose there's not really any big surprise there.

Comment

A Matter of Time
      sigpic

Comment

chevron 8 locked????

fifth race
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

secrets is amazing! i love both of the storylines, both amanda and michael do such an excellent job in evoking the emotions of their characters onto the screen and makin the audience (well me anyway) feel what they are feeling.

heart

Comment

Really REALLY hard. So many episodes in the first three seasons I just love. I finally picked The Serpent's Lair though. But I also love The Gamekeeper, Thor's Chariot, Message in a Bottle, Fifth Race, Holiday, 1969, the Tokra episodes, even Touchstone and Spirits!
            - Life after Stargate -
            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
            sigpic

Comment

The Fifth Race was a very good ep!1969 was great too!i voted for The Fifth Race....

Made By Me.Pics from Gateworld Gallery.

Comment

It's really hard to choose between The Fifth Race and 1969, and also A Matter of Time is great.
                1969 is very very funny, but The Fifth Race is beautiful and very important, so I vote for it.
                sigpic
                Sig by RogueRanger

Comment

I chose 1969...though I struggled between that and The Fifth Race.

Notable mentions to In the Line of Duty, The Tok'ra, The Gamekeeper and Need.
                  sigpic

Comment

i liked the serpents song as we get to see apophis at his most vulnerable moment. It brings the goauld back down to earth in that we see how pathetic they actually are without their technology and guards.
                    Some say that he has only one ear.
                    And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
                    All we know is he's called
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X