Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"New Ground" was a late season 3 episode that introduced a character named Nyan, that at the end of the ep became Daniel's assistant, and was never heard off again. On his homeworld, there was a war between the "Optricians" and the "Betrosians" (or something like that). One race (Nyan's race) thought that they were made by the God Nefertum (one of Ra's underlords), while the other race thought they were originally slaves of Nefertum.

Comment

Yeah, but that's not a two parter as "the dancer of spaz" said.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualCLD
        Yeah, but that's not a two parter as "the dancer of spaz" said.
        Maybe spaz meant "New Order" not "New Ground" It makes sense.
        No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

So, remember Dr. Beckett returns from Atlantis with a device that makes everyone in the SGC worship Daniel, except those with the Ancient gene

Comment

Originally posted by Janus
            If I recall correctly, WW-I began with an assisination of the Hungarian prince
            So Daniel would have to shoot somebody of Royal blood.
            Very very long books have been writen about why WWI started. The assassination of the Austro-Hungarian Archduke was only a match in a tinder box. One of the very early inventors of the machine gun was told by a friend that he should get out of the electricity buisness because "if you give the Europeans something to slit each other's throats with you'll make a ton of money."

Comment

Wow...this episode is amazing. RDA's in rare form, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                So, remember Dr. Beckett returns from Atlantis with a device that makes everyone in the SGC worship Daniel, except those with the Ancient gene
                Seems like a lot of people worship Daniel anyway.

Gee, does this mean I have the Ancient gene??

Ep is OK so far. Don't think it'll go down as one of the greatest eps ever and I do get a strong sense of deja vu, but it could be worse... And if this Leda/Daniel stuff gets any heavier, the "worse" will be realized.

Liked the opening bit with the tourists. hehe

Comment

Here's our official discussion thread for those who have seen "Icon" ...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=3055

Please continue all post-episode conversation there! We'll leave this thread open for those who haven't seen the ep yet.
                  GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                  The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                  Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Hi

This is largely for pre-eps talk rather that post-eps discussion. I know it can be a bit confusing.

Maybe you can move your comments to the post-eps thread and add it to the ones there?
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X