This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Major_Griff
    Firstly let's try to keep this spoiler free. But I would be really pissed if they killed him this season. The reason for this is because I think that we need a big confrontation between him and Jack in a mini series or movie. It could work in an episode of the show, but only if Jack was in it for a bulk of the time, and since Zero Hour was this season's Jack heavy ep, it looks like we won't get that in an episode. And by big confrontation, I mean something huge that probably could ony be done with the budget of a movie or miniseries that ends with Jack killing him, perhaps in a brutal manner. What's your thoughts on this?
    I dont think they will kill baal off because although its only a rumor i think he will truly go over to atlantis I think there is a need for a goauld there and who better than Baal.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm surethis has been said before in one thread or another, but the idea of crossing a Go'auld into Atlantis to join against the wraith is a pretty good idea. And Baal seems as good a Go'auld as any, especially considering that aren't very many left.

Comment

Firstly let's try to keep this spoiler free. But I would be really pissed if they killed him this season. The reason for this is because I think that we need a big confrontation between him and Jack in a mini series or movie. It could work in an episode of the show, but only if Jack was in it for a bulk of the time, and since Zero Hour was this season's Jack heavy ep, it looks like we won't get that in an episode. And by big confrontation, I mean something huge that probably could ony be done with the budget of a movie or miniseries that ends with Jack killing him, perhaps in a brutal manner. What's your thoughts on this?
        Baal appears in three more episodes this season. "Reckoning, Parts 1 & 2" and a cameo in "Threads" if you see the 63-minute version.

Will Jack have a final showdown with Baal? If he does, it would have to be in Season 8.

Spoilers for Seasons 9 & 10
        Spoiler:
        O'Neill has only returned for three episodes so far. The first two were cameos, and the third was a comedy. He's slated to return for one more episode, but it won't feature Baal. I like the idea of Jack's final episode featuring a showdown with Baal. Maybe they'll do a TV movie with RDA front and center with Baal as the central villain?

Comment

Wow I posted this two years ago! How did this ever resurface?

Perfecto!

Comment

Wow I posted this two years ago! How did this ever resurface?

Necro (aka bringing something back from the dead, in this case a thread)

I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Lord Baal
              isnt jacob already dead
              Depends a bit on whether it's November 2004, when that concern was typed, or September 2006, when you replied.

Comment

He ain't dead yet mofo!
                Ba'al is the new Apophis, he just won't die, the damn cockroach!
                Jack (Addressing Teal'c): You're so.....shallow!
                Daniel: Oh please, Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know, I mean, he's so deep! Come on, tell them how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this converstation.
                Daniel: OH! You see!?
                Jack: No more beer for you.

Bring back SG-1 on SciFi, or the terrorists win.

Comment

Can't kill him off, he's sort of become the Goa'uld 'Harry Maybourne'!

Comment

Working...
                  X