Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GateGipsy...your URL link leads to "Its Good To Be King" and not...the producer notes on Lockdown.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Good point. Bugs, what evil things!
      __

__

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
        Is this the original Gateworld thread for Lockdown? Ah well... Anyway, I really liked that ep. There were just parts about it that cracked me up. Do we really need spoiler space, if the name of the thread has the word "Spoilers" in it? Just curious.
        Anywho, the part when Daniel wants to know who shot him is hilarious. That entire scene is just funny. It is a very good team-themed scene. If they manage to pull off team-scenes like these, it'll be pretty cool, considering the circumstances. Also, the scene where SG-1 is talking and General O'Neill walks in is great, too. Good stuff.
        Yes. Loved that scene.
        "Frankly, we're not surprised when she starts pulling large bombs from skin-tight catsuits..."
        "Not only can Josette Simon really, really act, she gets the show's best introduction - she rescues Avon, announces he's the most beautiful man she's ever seen, then explains the only other man she's seen is her father, whose surname is, blissfully, Mellonby."
        "This is a future where the women are beautiful, the men are ugly, and the only drink is creme de menthe."
        --BBC CultTV's web review of Blake's 7 season 3 DVD (21.06.05)

Comment

The thing i was laughing at first, was the unusual hyperness of Daniel, then yah, like everyone else's favorite part, "who shot me"
          Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

"That's beside the point."
            Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
            more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

DANIEL: "Who shot me?"

(indignant glare)

JACK: "Don't... change the subject."

(worried and guilty)

hehehe

*snip*

SAM: "You don't remember accompanying him to the infirmary?"

DANIEL: "No! Who... shot me?"

(slowly realizing that the question has successfully been dodged)

To which Sam - without saying a word - does the "eye roll thing" in Jack's direction.

It's gold. Pure gold.
              Last edited by the dancer of spaz; 26 July 2004, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Can anyone advise when (CDT) on Tuesday July 27, SciFi is rebroadcasting "Lockdown" due to bad feed spazzing up picture??? Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X