This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beckmen
    A big chunk of the budget must be going into RDA's pocket to keep him around.
    I'm sorry, but I thought that was uncalled for and insulting. And without proof.

J.
    "He's an amazing man. After everything he's done, he's still modest. Quite self-effacing actually. He even likes people to think he's not as smart as he is. Bottom line, he's an incredibly strong leader who's given more to this program than any man has given to anything I can imagine."

Comment

Originally posted by Livi2Jack
      So, maybe it is really a Donald Trump character with an ego out of control looking for a reality tv gig on who gets to be on Stargate?
      Oh, great. Now I have a vision of this character as a flabby middle-aged guy with the male equvalent of a bouffant whipped into a combover.
      I may not sleep well for weeks.

Comment

I just read that Charles Shaughnessy (The Nanny, Days of Our Lives) is playing Andrew Colson in this episode. His website reports that he's in Vancouver shooting "Covenant" now.

http://www.charles-shaughnessy.com/stargate.html

I'm looking forward to seeing this episode now! I used to be a big Days fan and loved Charles Shaughnessy (he played Shane and was quite the "Days" heartthrob for several years).
        Last edited by keshou; 13 May 2004, 08:41 PM.
        Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Hey, thanks for the info!

They said he's a pilot, I wonder if that's going to play into the character arc in some way...
          ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
          The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Working...
          X