Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually haven't seen Abyss yet. (Please no spitting at the newbie. For one thing, it's unhygenic....)
    The episodes I liked most was Redemption pt 1 and 2, Unnatural Selection and Full Circle.
    Honk if you love cheese

Comment

I voted for Abyss, because ... well need I say more?

Although Allegiance was a very close 2nd, I just love the way it played out!

I really did enjoyed the vast majority of s6
      ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
      The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

I voted Metamorphosis, mainly for one reason....SHIP!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Got to be Full Circle. Great season finale
          __

__

Comment

Abyss was the best IMO. Great acting by Rick and Michael.
            It took me forever to make this signature up.

I'm one fry sort of a happy meal!- Jack

Comment

'Changeling'. Its cool to see them in other uniforms and I just love all the layers of the story and reading between the lines of what Teal'c is dreaming about and how it all ties in with what's really happening.
              Oh honey. You say potato, I say vodka!

http://neuralgianostalgia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Every. Single. Jonas. Episode. And. The. Sam. Ones. Too.

All except Abyss, I found the torture good but the talking kind of...yawnish. Still not bad though...
                ------
                Shelby aka JessMerrick

Comment

Paradise Lost. Why? One word: Harry.
                  *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

This one is quite tough because I really liked a lot of episodes in season 6. Metamorphosis, Paradise Lost, Nightwalkers, Frozen, The Changeling, Prophecy, Full circle. But I had to go with Abyss of course...the Jack/Daniel scenes were great!

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

This was an incredibly difficult one. But the question says my favourite episode so I went for Abyss. If it had asked for the best episode then I might have had to go for Changeling. Changeling is more of a team episode and is definitely the best Teal'c episode ever, but Abyss features the Jack and Daniel relationship that is the heart of the show and has been right from the beginning.

Still they are both outstanding episodes, some of the best in the show ever and head and shoulders above the rest of the season, which was generally pretty disappointing.

SallyK

Comment

Abyss, no question... Intense, sweet and lots of Jack/Danny friendship...

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                          Changeling is my favorite, though. I think it's one of the best eps of the entire series, nevermind season six! Excellent character development, good use of imagery and metaphor, moved the plot along and it was great fun, too!
                          Yup. Same reasons I voted for Changeling. It just blew me away. The writing, direction and everything else were amazing.
                          Webbgirl
                          Keeper of Major Davis' Office Supplies

Webbgirl's Hangouts
                          My Livejournal

Comment

Absolutely has to be Abyss for me - I would rate the J/D scenes as my most favourite scenes of the whole series. The dialogue by BW, the direction by MW and the acting by RDA/MS was awesome.

Next favourite is Paradise Lost for the Jack/Harry dynamic which I love and other purely shallow reasons.

Comment

That's a hard one ! I loved everything in season 6 except Abyss. I find it rather disturbing and Daniel should know Jack better. Does he really think he'll accept ascension ?
                              So I ended with Prophecy. I think they're at their best and all working together allthough they're seperated. Something that's lacking in season 7.
                              Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

I'd have to say Redemption, Part I and Redemption, Part II. It set the season up nicely by introducing Jonas Quinn into the team as well as it was an awesome episode in general.

Comment

Working...
                                X