Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe we should go to their planet by ship and use a sodan cloaking device, maybe then we can see them while cloaked.

Comment

If we did travel to their homeworld by ship the Nox would probably reveal themselves to us, well at least Lya and her family may.
      Their cloaking technology may be of the phasing kind.

Comment

They could be dead already.
        Anubis could have found out about them when he mind probed Jonas Q.
        In S6E1 Anubis was able to detect a cloaked scout ship.
        He could have been able to track the NOX as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Anar View Post
          Of course we can speculate about things like that, but it all depends on what kind of cloaking technology they had.
          We know nothing of their shield technologies or power generators, in those respects whose to say they weren't much more advanced than Anubis.
          If they had the out of phase kind of cloaking technology it wouldn't matter how much fire power Anubis through at them, it would be like shooting at air, you can't hurt it.

Comment

He could have aquired many things from Jonas but the naquadria was the biggie, could have been many more things.

The cloaked scout ship thing, well it has happened before when Zipcana sent death gliders to pursue Daniel and Selmak whilst the ship was cloaked. not the same situation but it can be done without probing Jonas's mind even then dont see how Jonas would have known how really

The Nox... they just want to live in peace and harmony and dont want to get involved in the actions you the young. well its their choice and they can defend themselves if need be, would be silly to argue they cant.
            Yes Anubis could have tracked them down but he could have tracked down other races we met too

Comment

Tell me

how does jonas know about the nox?
              jow chould he track the nox?

anubis chould detect it becouse he knew that ther was a cloked ship flying around

and jeee the nox beried the gate

Comment

After all, Jonas was a member of the flagship team so he MUST know about the most important races of the galaxy... I think it's been mentioned that SG teams read each others' reports.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiristi View Post
                  After all, Jonas was a member of the flagship team so he MUST know about the most important races of the galaxy... I think it's been mentioned that SG teams read each others' reports.
                  dosent mean he knows there address and i think anubis know also about them bacause he was ascended but he whould have needed ther address

Comment

Do you belive that the nox tech are powerfull as the aasgard thec?
                    Have the ships?
                    Are the invisble bird a ship?
                    “We could be a team. You could be my sidekick.”
                    “Sidekick?”
                    “Yeah, it’d be like Batman and Ronon. Has a nice ring to it.”
                    “Yeah, you keep eating like that it’s going to be more like fatman.”

Comment

Sorry really confused about this post are you stating that or asking?

Technologically they are probably not as powerful as the asgard no, but they are more biologically techwise than most races, they have abillities which are on par with pre ascended beings, and they can bring the dead back to life so they are extreamly advanced in alot of respects
                      They have a floating city which shows they are also technologically advanced in other ways.

The flying bird is not a ship its a big bug which they protect by hiding it

Comment

Maybe the are stronger then aasgard in one way. They can hide, have city in the skies, AND THEY HAVE TO BE SMART! U rember the tollan people.
                        “We could be a team. You could be my sidekick.”
                        “Sidekick?”
                        “Yeah, it’d be like Batman and Ronon. Has a nice ring to it.”
                        “Yeah, you keep eating like that it’s going to be more like fatman.”

Comment

I think we can conclude; they're both very smart and very advanced, but in different ways.
                          Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

Originally posted by Mongoletsi View Post
                            I think we can conclude; they're both very smart and very advanced, but in different ways.
                            Agreed, personally I think the Asgard overall are more advanced but Asgard have there weakness's and so do the Nox

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Ads View Post
                              Agreed, personally I think the Asgard overall are more advanced but Asgard have there weakness's and so do the Nox
                              Asgard = dying race.

Nox = dont fight...

Comment

Well, in my own fan creations, I imagine the Nox to be as powerful as the other Alliance races... but canonically, all we know for sure is that they're very highly-evolved and have a level of technology giving them floating (not flying, like Atlantis) cities. They may not be that powerful, really.
                                Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                                Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Working...
                                X