Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmm i just pick a season and then watch the whole thing, either in order or random
    *Turn in your P-90 for a MP7; the standard issue weapon for any SG Team*

sigpic

Comment

When I first bought the series on DVD I watched seasons 7 - 10 in order as I had not seen most of them. I now watch random episodes, whatever I'm in the mood for. I watch at least one episode a day (either SG-1 or Atlantis). Last night I watched Meridian. Haven't decided what to watch tonight.

Comment

i TRY to watch atleast an episode a day on sky one or sky two

i NEED my fix
        but 'cos i keep missing episodes i end up watching them in sort of random order on sky and i kinda missed several story lines
        "What we need now is a tactical retreat. Did you see the episode on Stargate where they found themselves on a planet with a culture based loosely on Earth Athens and Sparta?"

Comment

I usually average 1 or 2 a day. Except on Fridayswith new SGA... then I am usually at 3.

Sometimes I will watch what I have recorded on my DVR in order, or if my babes want to watch a certain episode, I'll put it in.

I'm a jumper... For instance today was Enity and then Birthright... see! No order at all.
          Slidell and I are re-watching SG1. Why don't you join us? SGBFFF-SG1-Rewatchsigpic
          You want to read Torn written by Slidell Yes... yes you do.

Comment

Here in Sweden TV show SG-1 ever Monday to Friday, so I watch SG-1 5 days a week, always something!

Comment

I too am a somewhat new fan, having only starting watching this series some 4 odd months ago or so. So yeah, I've watched them all, but I'm also rewatching them again.

Comment

Currently as I'm re-watching SG-1 at the moment, it's been at least one episode a day so far.

Stargate SG-1 Re-Watch: Season 1, 2, 3

Comment

Every day mon-fri on SCIFI
                  When i die bury me face down so the
                  hole world can kiss my ass

Please click on these Dragon's for me once a day

Comment

I watch all the reruns that are on Sky 1 and 2

Comment

I watch it all the time! I just finished watching the first episode all the way to the end of season ten! One episode every night, lol. I have every concievable boxset and film, except Continuum because it's not out yet, though, cheeky me, I do have it on disc! And Atlantis - just ordered boxset 4!

Shall watch AOT tonight!

I have it on when I tidy up my room,lol.
                      sigpicFreebie pics/gifs by sweetsamurai: photobucket.com (username: sweetsamurai - password: stargate200)

Comment

Originally posted by Bee11 View Post
                        i TRY to watch atleast an episode a day on sky one or sky two

i NEED my fix
                        but 'cos i keep missing episodes i end up watching them in sort of random order on sky and i kinda missed several story lines
                        Like I just said, I watched them all in a row. I recommend watching them from start to finish- it just seems a lot more fun that way. You kind of travel like the team does.

Get them on DVD - out of all my DVD collection - those discs are used the most - it's worth buying!
                        sigpicFreebie pics/gifs by sweetsamurai: photobucket.com (username: sweetsamurai - password: stargate200)

Comment

I try to, as much as I can, but I still have school and stuff, and I'm a good girl. I study.

Comment

I try to watch both SG1 and or Atlantis everyday depending on my work schedule. For example on a day that I work a late shift, I can watch Atlantis in the morning and or afternoon. And if I work the day shift, then I can watch SG1 in the evening. But on a day when I have the day off (like today) I am able to watch both shows (Atlantis twice and now SG1)!!!!
                            MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                            MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                            POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                            CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
                            GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
                            VCON VANCOUVER 2010
                            FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

Since I'm having my own little Stargate marathon, I'm gonna watch every single episode of Stargate starting with the original movie until EatG . I watch it every night at midnight . I'm now in S2 of SG-1 .

Comment

Originally posted by gater62 View Post
                                I used to watch it every day on SciFi until my husband began to complain...very loudly.

<snip>
                                My family says I'm obsessed with the show, and I'm fine with that!
                                LOL, I know that feeling unfortunately!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X